BTS FF: Unravel Me- Ep. 1

The cold..

The loneliness..

The longing...

The waiting...

Left there, in the dark

Being locked up by your parents, day by day.

You just want to live a normal life. With loving parents, a nice warm bed, food, w-water..

Ha..water..like i need any more of that..

You've been sprayed down by your parents like a disgusting vermin trying to get into your trash. You were punched, kicked,abused by your so called "loving" parents... you would be so lucky to at least get a cracker or some rice from them to eat. But that was rarely.. you were very skinny, and pale. You were weak, and skimpy. But you always had love in your heart, and will power, that no one could ever break.

Why? You wonder. Well ill tell you.

Because you know that someone, someday will come find you and rescue you.

You have the will power to not only survive. But to also not go insane and kill your parents. You regretted that mistake.

***

One day you were in your room, playing with your dolls in your room and smiling.

You lived a very lavish life, you had a huge bed, a tv, maids, plenty of food, you went to a rich school, everyone adored you. Your parents used to argue frequently, everyday almost, and when you ask them whats wrong they say its nothing and always told you to go into your room and go play. And things were fine for the most part.. Until that one blooming day that you decided to be nosy and sneak in on your parents argument.

Eomma: I just dont get it!

Appa: What!? What dont you get woman!

Eomma: how could you do this to me?! Huh!? Wae? I thought you loved me!!

Appa: I never loved you and you know that!

Eomma: Wae!? Why am i not good enough for you?? Huh??

Your father slaps your mother right across the cheek. The sound ripples through the room, echoing through the walls into your room. You came to their door and seen it was open ajar, you sat there and peeked in. Listening.