BTS FF: Unravel Me- ep.10

As i walk to my bedroom i mumble to myself,

why did i do that?

I mean.. i like yoongi, i really do- but, the life i live isnt for him- for any of them.

still contemplating my life's choice i mentally face palm myself, while gripping onto the hem of the towel, making sure it doesnt fall off of my body.

***

Yoongis pov

"what the hell kook?!" i say a little pissed off, and sexually frustrated. "Awh- hyung.. Im sorry, i didnt mean for- to mess with- Aish seriously, why do i always get caught up in these flustered moments!!" Jungkook says after mumbling the last part. "Look, kookie its okay, just next time- knock a little harder so we can hear you? You know its like the time when you wanted to come in and ask namjoon hyung a question but you ended up intervening in a heated makeout session with his assistant. Kinda like that you get it?" kook looks down and nods. 

"Sorry hyung, ill try to be more careful next time.." jungkook says feeling a little dissapointed in himself, yoongi smiles his cute gummy smile and pats kook on the head, jungkook looks his hyung in the eyes and smiles his adorable bunny smile. "thanks... i needed that." 

Jungkook leaves and i start grabbing my clothes from off the floor, and start putting back on my underwear and pants. As i then look up to find myself right in front of the mirror. Admiring the love bites and marks you've given him.

 Admiring the love bites and marks you've given him

oh y/n.. look at what you've done to me..

he chuckles and smiles as he traces one of the marks, "hmm", is all he utters before he walks out of the bathroom, and to his shared bedroom getting ready to go to sleep.

*** 

Y/n's pov

"Y/N!! COME DOWN HERE I MADE DINNER!!!" jin yells as you smile a little and finish fixing yourself up. "Coming!" you respond and start trodding your way downstairs.

 "Coming!" you respond and start trodding your way downstairs