CHAPTER ONE

''We meet different people in different ways. So what about the way we'll meet the one we share our life with?, our soulmates''

Blaire's POV

Oh!! God this sun is really hot.

I was walking as fast as my legs could carry me, leaving my friend behind. Whew!! I slowed down waiting for her to catch up with me.

Uh!! Hello! Ma'am can you keep walking. It was my friend. Anastasia Jefferson. But I call her Ann.

Anastasia yelled at me while walking past me. While she was the one I slowed down for. I had to continue walking fast again, I couldn't miss our lecturer. I needed to see him for my assignment which wasn't marked again.

I brought out my handkerchief from my back pocket and swiped the heat on my face and checked the time on my phone. Shoot....... I started running holding Anastasia's hand.

I have to do good in school so I could make my parents.

I finally saw the lecturer, thank God...he was about leaving but I got there at the right time.

On my way back to the hostel, I saw him.....please please don't talk to me. I said  in my mind.

'Excuse me'.......

Oh no.....it was him. A very tall, jaw dropping, fair skinned....guy. My mind was telling me to keep walking but my legs stopped

Um....me or she?. I said pointing to Ann.

'You'...

We talked......he said he knew me from home. I wanted to know how he recognized me, so I gave him my number.

Well!! I'm not actually sure that was my only or main reason for giving him my number.

    Please comment and share

   Update every two days

Thank you very much