chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Some people believe love doesn't exist that it's only a fairy tale but you have to give it a try first__

ALEX'S POV

'' What happened?we've been waiting for so long thought something happened to. '' My mom complained when she saw me coming out of the car. She, dad and Grace, my little sister stood at the gate waiting for me. They came for a wedding in the town where I school.

When we got into the house, I saw a tumbler of water, assorted foods, chocolate and drinks. With my mom around no hunger for me.

''Oh! no young man, you have everything else. The chocolates are for grace. Mom said as she beat my hand.

We were all having dinner when dad asked. ''I thought you were meant to leave in the evening?''

'' Yes. ''

''We don't have Saturday class dad. ''

'' don't ever skip a class, I don't ever want you getting a bad result. ''

''Of course I won't, although it isn't easy but I will be able to pass. ''

Dad smiled. '' Now your talking like my heir. ''

'' And please be careful Alex. Don't
engage in premarital sex. You have to concentrate on your studies first  and besides you are still to young. ''

'' Mom ''

'' Yes '' one of her eyebrow rose in fraction. With her eyes widely opened.

'' There's something I would like to tell you. ''

''What is it? '' she said after pausing for a while.

I told mom everything about Blaire. I was expecting a big slap or scolding from her but luckily for me she also knows and likes Blaire.

'' Have you called her. ''

'' Not yet mom but I will. ''

'' Young man don't do anything stupid...okay!

******

BLAIRE'S POV

Omg...omg!! he's calling. Ann screamed running out off the room

'' sshhh. Be quiet. Quiet. Who's calling?

'' The boy from school who you don't like. '' Ann said sarcastically.

'' Answer!. You will get to know him better. You both are really meant to be . Ann giggled.

'' Hmmm... All boys want from we girls is just to have some fun and play with our hearts.

'' it's not all babe, you have to give it a try first. '' or maybe you would prefer being my girlfriend

''Ha- ha. That's very funny. ''

Alex and I talked later that night and I really enjoyed the conversation. He really is just perfect. But we can only be friends.

Please guys comment and share this story
Thank you