Chapter 20

Juvia's POV

A few days later, myself, Erza, Lucy and Levy have come to a small town on the outskirts of the resort. It's not very well known and not really a place where tourists usually go, but Levy had heard about a book shop there that specialises in rare books so we all decided to tag along. There are a few boutique clothes shops and cute cafes here as well. We have decided to visit a lingerie store first. 

'Hey Juv? What about this?' Lucy asks holding up a lacy red basque set with red stockings to match.

'Why? You finally planning to seduce Natsu?' I give her a cheeky grin. A deep pink blush spreads over her cheeks.

'No Juvia! That's not what I meant!  Not for me, for you!' 

'I don't think red really suits me. That would look so hot on you though. Why don't you get it?' I'm not teasing, I genuinely mean it. 

'Why would I? I'm not with anybody,' she looks down to the side, looking a little bit sad.

'So? I don't think you would be single for much longer if say a certain someone happens to accidentally catch you wearing that,' I give her a wink. She's as red as the basque now.

'Are you seriously suggesting........' she's getting all flustered. I giggle at her.

'Absolutely, Natsu maybe dense, but he's still a man.' She looks like she's contemplating. 'I will help you form a plan if you want?' 

'You will?' She looks up hopefully.

'Of course, now just buy it!' I smile at her. She smirks back at me, at that moment you would never have thought a second ago she was so hesitant about it. She runs off to pay.

'What about you Juv? Going to get anything?' Levy asks. I hold up the forest green lace and satin bustier I fell in love with straight away. 'Oh that's so sexy! Gray's a lucky man!' I giggle in response.

We both turn to Erza who is walking around the store with a constant blush on her face.

'You ok Erza?' Levy calls to her.

'Ummm...yes. Do you not feel....embarrassed looking at this stuff?' She says timidly. 

'Not at all. What is there to be embarrassed about?' I question. I know she's shy about this stuff but surely she's brought something like this to wear to for Jellal, they've been together for ages. 'Erza? Have you never brought something like this?'

'No! I...ummm.....I...'

'Oh my god you must get something!' Levy squeals.

'I know it's daunting the first time you try Erza, but trust me! The look on Jellal's face will make it all worth it! It will make you feel empowered.' I try to convince her. She looks apprehensive but still intrigued. Me and Levy rummage through the lingerie while Erza looks on awkwardly.

'Ah! What about this one!' Levy holds up a black bustier. She runs over to her to hold it up against her, while I do the same with stockings and a thong. 

'Oh my god! Stop!' Erza pulls away from us holding the garments up to her, turning away bashfully. 

'I believe the words will be 'oh my god, don't stop!' once Jellal sees you in this!' I smirk. Levy bursts out laughing. Erza looks like she's going to explode any moment. As Levy is chatting away to Erza about buying this and that, I can't help but chuckle at Erza's reactions.

I briefly look out of the store window when someone catches my eye. A woman with a silver bob hair cut, brown eyes and cute features. No it cant be?

'Lucy......hold this for a second please?' I ask her as she returns from the till, handing over the items I planned on purchasing, not once taking my eyes of the woman.  Before Lucy could ask any questions, I rushed out the store.

I saw the woman walk into one of the cafes opposite the shop. I got as close as I could without risk of her seeing me. She came out a few moments later adorning the white and blue waitress uniform and started serving customers at the outside tables. Having taken a good look at her, I'm convinced it's her, but I need another opinion.

Coming to the conclusion I can't do anymore at that moment, I walk back into the store to meet a confused looking Lucy, Erza and Levy.

'What was that about Juvia? Why did you rush off like that?' Lucy looks concerned. I smile at her.

'I'm sorry if I worried you, I rushed off because I thought I saw someone I knew, turns out it wasn't them though,' I lie.

'Oh okay. So you gonna pay for these?' Lucy hands me back my items. I thank her and I make my way to pay.

————————————————————————————————————————

Later that evening, it has been decided it is going to be round two of 'never have I ever'. Everyone has just come over to our patio ready to get in the hot tub. As everyone is getting their drinks, I quickly pull Natsu inside.

'Woah! Juvia what's up?' He asks.

'Natsu, I need you to come somewhere with me tomorrow.' I whisper to him.

'Where?'

'Clover town.'

'Didn't you just go there today, and what's with all the whispering?' He raises an eyebrow at me.

'I think I saw her,' I say flatly. 

'Who?' He looks confused.

'Yukino.' At this his eyes widen, and suddenly takes a quick look around to check no one was listening.

'Are you serious! Are you sure?' He's paying much more attention now, urgency in his voice.

'No, that's why I need you to come with me. I've only met her briefly and that was ages ago. I am certain it's her but I need you to confirm before I even think about telling Sting.' I explain. Only a handful of people are aware of the situation with Yukino, Natsu is one of them. It is kept a secret, if her sudden disappearance is some doing by Stings farther, we have to approach cautiously.

'How do you know she will be there again?' 

'I don't. But she works in one of the cafes there. If she's not there tomorrow I will go back everyday until she returns for another shift.' I explain determinedly. Natsu nods.

'Of course I will go, we will have to make an excuse to the others. They can't be following us.' 

'We will think of something. We better join them now,' and with that both of us put on our smiling happy faces, preparing to enjoy our night like that conversation never happened.

I slide into the tub next to Gray and snuggle into him as he puts his arm around my waist, I lean my head on his shoulder.

'You okay?' He looks down at me. I smile back up at him.

'I'm fine, just feeling a bit tired from all that shopping earlier,' I tell him. I feel bad not being able to tell Gray about this, I am going to have to lie to him. But it is not my place to tell.

'Serves you right for leaving me all day,' he says jokingly.

'Oh I'm sorry, am I neglecting you?' I respond sarcastically.

'Yes! I feel very neglected!' 

'Well maybe later, I can rectify that,' I whisper running my hand up his thigh under the water. He catches my hand before It goes any further. I wasn't going to, but he doesn't know that. He gives me a warning look and I can't help but giggle.

'You tease me too much woman!' He sighs, but smirks.

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your comments and votes, I really love hearing that you are enjoying the story and really appreciate the support 😊. I wanted to ask before I continue if you would like a chapter dedicated to the the second round of 'never have I ever'? It would be more of a bonus chapter that wouldn't advance the plot in any way, it would just be there to be funny. Or would you just like me to continue on with the main story?