☞ f o u r; airplane rides ☜

3 days later…

| A l e x i s |

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

Out of all things I was planning on doing; being Ashton Irwin’s girlfriend was not on my bucket list.  

What is it that I did to not get the part of Lana Edwards?

Oh, I know.

There’s reason to why I finally gave in:

 A.) It’s that bitch of a partner; Emily. She basically went behind my back and auditioned for the role.

I thought she was my friend but um nevermind more like a backstabber. She knew how much I wanted that part. Jeez I sound like a spoiled brat.

B.) since I don’t have anything to audition for.

C.) No job to pay my apartment suite.

D.) Ashton was actually willing to pay me a lot of money.

E.) I need the money for family issues at the moment.

So here I am, sitting in the middle seat in a plane —which is the worst seat you can get really— that’s boarding to Sydney, Australia.

I was sitting in between an old lady and a huge ass man with a big bag of Doritos.  I thought I was gonna be sitting next to Ashton but instead he got front row seats up ahead with first class because he’s ‘special’.

I tried to evaluate  everything that has happened so quickly.

What were the chances to know that I’d actually ‘accept’ a proposal from a stranger in an elevator?

And who would've known it turned out to be…Ashton Irwin?

A once famous drummer of a band that I’d been bawling my eyes out, squealing my brains off like a pig for. A band that I devoted my life to basically and I just gave up on them.

I didn’t tell him that I used to be a fan.  And I don’t think I will in the future. So let’s just hope to keep it that way.  

I tried not to show it but I'm dying inside. I was nervous as fluck ever since I called him a few days back.

I’m actually doing this. I’m going to be playing his fiancé.

Yesterday, we laid out all the plans and he explained what he expects from me to make it seem convincing. Let’s just say that he is a perfectionist,  but he gets on my nerves and we haven’t even started and I’m already regretting this; “don’t do this” “No Alexis!” “Ugh don’t even” “remember to hold my hand in public.”

Uh no, I aint holding your sweaty large ass hands.

And out of all the  conditions that came with being a fake fiancé, I had some rules of my own but number one was that; I will not fall in love with him. (again because let’s just say he was my fave back then but I'm not making that mistake again)   

I even made a brief clear explanation to him but he just rolled his eyes at me and muttered a “whatever you say.” And that moment, I just wanted to kick his balls all the way China. Since my 4th rule was to give me respect or I could just back out on him any second.

I tried to clear my busy mind and go to sleep when all of a sudden;

“Ma, can ya hand me the back scratcher?” the guy hissed loudly over to the woman on the other side of me.