Your Love (Oneshot)

The name of the song that I got this idea from is, Your Love by DaithiDeNogla.

For Slenderverse_Stories, and as always, I hope, ye enjoy. :   )

Noah x Jay

   He was the sweetest, and most adorable boy I've ever met. Always filled with adventure, which I could never match. He always loved the outdoors, and I did to in my own way. Like how the sun seems to reflect off of him, making him look like an angel sent from heaven.
   The flowers that seem to always surround him. My favourite are the blue ones, they seem to make him more beautiful then I would've thought was possible. They create this aura around him, which just blows me away, no madder how many times I stare at him.
    Jay was always different from other boys that I've met. He had lots of energy, I can tell you that. Always wanting to drag me around, and I would never complain. No, seeing him happy made my whole day. His smile was the cure for my sadness, the reason why I stopped drinking.
     I remember one day, he came inside with this ring of flowers. I didn't know what it was, so he went on a rant of how it was a flower crown. I didn't take much notice in it, until he placed it onto my head. His eyes lit up, and he asked if I liked it.
     Of course I would say yes, after seeing him react that way. I always tried to keep him happy, seeing him sad brought me back to my past. Which I never did like remembering.
      The day I brought home a puppy, was one of the best decisions in my life. He would never stop giving it attention, and playing with it. If I'm being honest, pictures of him cuddled up with a puppy are some of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life.
      I could go on for years, talking about my favourite moments with the love of my life. Yet, Iris will be waking soon, and it's my turn to take care of her. I don't want to wake the sleepy little guy beside me, so I'm going to true to sneak out of the bed.
      I love my family so much, and I'm happy that I decided to marry this man. Know, we get to raise an amazing daughter, and a dog together. I love ya Jay <3.

Sincerely, Your Loving Husband Noah