Time (Oneshot)

This is a confusing thing to read. Yet, I'm proud of how it turned out. :  )

Michael

Tik Tock, Tik Tock.

  Time never waits for anybody, which is a painful thing people have learned throughout their lives. Having to make do with what they have, even in the most stressful of times. Pushing themselves to their limits, only to be pushed all of the way down. Hitting all types of gears and leavers. Making them a little out of place, which ends up changing their course of time

  Sometimes it's a good thing to have a new time course, cause it can make new paths for yourself. Finding out new things, and diving straight down to get to the core of them. Digging around for awhile, and getting all of the treasures that lay themselves out for you. Showing casing the world what you worked so hard for, and how you picked the right leavers to hit along the way.

  Yet, sometimes people hit the wrong gears, and end up spinning out of control. Their source of time almost seems to stop in a way, which can only lead to bad things, or even worser things. Nothing ever is good, when time is in a slow like trance. It draws out the darker landscapes of the world, as if someone was only drawing in charcoal. Smudging it in the end, of what could've been a masterpiece. Yet, lacked the patience of the true world around it.

  The world could never live with fast, or slow time, yet it ends up being how everyone lives. As if, the fast is the sun, and the slow is the moon. Bright and beautiful colours, to the more darker and dull ones. The people of this world, get to pick which side they are on. You can be a little bit of both, yet that's a tough path to venture out on. The folk you will meet on your way, will just say to pick a left or a right side. Save yourself the trouble, and take the easy way out of life, and do what others have done before you.

   Yet, maybe you want to be a little bit adventurous, and take both fast and slow time, and create a time that's mellow. Something, that can go at the pace that you want it to go at. No longer having to face glory or hardships, and finally getting what you have been fighting for since you first opened your eyes. The fact that you can finally grasp the things that you truly love in life, no longer having to rush or wait forever for them.

  Time doesn't just hand out it's mix to anybody. It only gives it to the people who have been driving themselves to it. Having to go through hardships, just to get a little bit of Time to relax their aging minds. That has centuries of hidden knowledge is locked away behind iron bars. Making sure that Time knows for a fact that it didn't give it's perfect mix to someone that will abuse its powers. Wrapping new twists to the mix, and ruining it for the others along the road.

  The more I speak about what Time can do, it seems like the rambling of a mad man. Speaking in a tongue that has been lost in history. Never to be drawn back to the surface, so nobody will ever be able to figure out the meaning behind my confusing riddles. So, this will just be another thing that will be looked at once, then put back onto the shelves. Something that people think they will be interested in, yet end up leaving only half way through the story.

  One day the world will wake up, and see what Time really has to offer. Reality will hit them straight in the head as they notice that it's to late to fix their past mistakes. The only ones with any chance of living, will be the ones that understand the true meaning behind Time. The things that it can offer, and only the few that get to harness it's true power. Which will be the only survivors, in this charcoal drawn world...

I have no idea what I just wrote. Yet, I actually like it. It shows a different type of writing, that I'm drawn to write more of, but I don't cause it's confusing to read (and doesn't work that well with Oneshots.) I might dwell more into it, yet who knows what the future brings.