✧ Rules ✧

Here are the rules you must follow before entering!

1. All participants are allowed to enter TWO books. Which means that if you want to join the awards with two books, for example, you can do it if they fit in different categories.

2. Book entries must be in English!

3. Must add this book to your library and public reading list, so that you can always know when we post something new.

4. Must follow this account, along with our main accounts jungkookie-babe bangtankookiedough MadeBy_Society tenderchim ACup_OfTae_ permanently to check out our works and give us love and support as well. We promise to shower you with all the love you deserve. We'll make sure we do the same during or after the judging period! :)

5. We accept ongoing or completed books. (Ongoing books must have at least 6 chapters).

6. Completed books can be edited, fixed, or changed while we are accepting entries, but can not be changed when the awards are closed for judging.

7. Non-Completed books can be edited, fixed, changed, and will be allowed to add chapters while we are accepting entries, but cannot be updated when the awards are closed for judging.

8. No bribing!

9. No plagiarism or that will be an automatic disqualification.

If you understand and are able to follow the rules comment 'I Shine' :)

If you have any question or doubt, don't hesitate on sending us a message ❤️

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧