Chapter 11: stranger danger

3rd person pov

Y/n went to go see the elders again since he was called forth by them. He gave a short bow and looked at them.

Y/n: do you need my assistance?
Umbra: indeed. A Grineer general named Sargas Ruk was seen on the ringed planet Saturn. We need you to take defeat him.
???: i will accompany you.

Y/n turned to see a white and blue warframe.

Frost: i am Frost, warframe of ice. I heard the general heats thing up in combat.
Y/n: thanks, Mr. Freeze.

The warframe led the young thief to his orbiter and flew to the planet Saturn. They were inside a Grineer stronghold that was under tight security. Y/n and Frost snuck past the guards. Frost only looked at Y/n as he started to pickpocket some of the guards.

Frost: the fact that you have time for this.
Y/n: chill out, Frosty.
Frost: that joke wasn't cool.

The two shared a small chuckle and continued trying to find the Grineer general. The two accidentally triggered the alarms and a lot of Grineer cyborgs aimed their guns at the two.

Y/n: guess stealth isn't an option anymore.
Frost: we'll kill them swiftly.

Frost froze the soldier in front of him. Y/n then ran to them and shattered the cyborgs into snowflakes.

Y/n: we better hurry.

The young thief and ice warframe ran until they finally found the Grineer general target.

Sargas Ruk: so these are my enemies? Pathetic. I expected a challenge.
Frost: you'll get your challenge soon, hothead.

Ruk then fired up his flamethrower arm.

Sargas Ruk: i'll burn you to the ground!

Hot wind blowing - metal gear rising revengeance plays

Sargas Ruk shot a fireball at Y/n and Frost. The flaming explosion sent the two flying in different directions.

Y/n: d-damn...!