9❤️

Nick🖤

I've been in and out the hospital for about a day now and Fayre still hasn't woken up.

The doctors have said that she would be ok but she was in shock.

I already lost a close friend that was like a brother to me. I can't afford to lose another one close to me again.

How can a person leave their child to grow up without a father then suddenly just appears back to say I'm YoUrE FaThEr. Why now?

You didn't have the balls to come back and watch your daughter grow up so why should she get to know you now?

She hasn't seen you for half her life so why now?

I was upset. At her father mostly. He just decides to pop out of nowhere.

Great. Just great.

I held Fayres hand as I watch her body. She was stiff but she was alive. That was the only thing that made me happy at the moment.

I looked up as I heard a knock at the door as I was sitting at Fayres beside in the hospital.

The person cave in and guess who it was. Her FaThEr.

Fayre 🌸

I slowly open my eyes as I felt a squeeze on my hand. I looked over to see it was Nick.

He looked up and hugged me.

I smiled and looked at my surroundings.

All I remember from yesterday is that I was blacked out.

I looked to the corner of the room and I saw the man who claims to be my FaTheR.

"What is he doing here?" I asked nick angrily. Nick shrugged as my father walked over to the other side of the bed.

He reaches for my hand and he tries it grab it but I quickly snatch it away.

I looked up at him as there was a verge of tears ready to come out of my eyes.

I decided to ask him.

"Why?" I said crossing my arms and sitting up.

He sighed.

"I left your mother because I believed that you weren't mine. You were a darker so I didn't believe it. But now you are all grown up I see more of me in you now." He smiled.

I chuckled.

I was mad.

Filled with rage.

"So why do you decide to come back now that you've missed half of my life." He put his head down and stayed silent.

"What i thought. Please leave." I told him. He put his head down and he walked out of the room.

I cried into Nicks arms. He held me close and kissed my forhead.

"Everything is gonna be alright." I said to myself.

At least I hope it was.....

-

 Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Comment and vote 😌

-Lay 🖤