Epilogue

"Where am I?" Leo tried moving his arms but found them strapped down.

A man walked in a doctor's coat. He had a clean look to him but he looked familiar.

"Good morning uh." He paused to check the chart in his hand.

"Leo." He finished.

"Where am I? I'm dead." Leo looked around frantically.

"No, you're not." The doctor took notes.

"What the hell do you mean?! I slit my throat!" Leo insisted.

"So you're the one that killed the others? The doctor raised an eyebrow.

"I-I thought it was the right thing to do." Leo felt the guilt rise again.

"Let me explain where you really are." The doctor smiled.

"Welcome to W!SE Labs you have participated in a social experiment. As of now, you've been unconscious for only half a day. You were under a simulation intended to test the social interaction of people in dire situations." The doctor explained.

Leo couldn't fathom the words that came out of his mouth.

"My name is Dr. Ophiuchus. You may recognize me." He gave the same devilish smirk.

"You and the other participants gave us very important data and we came up with a summary for a few of you because of the way you acted." He flipped through the charts.

"Where is everyone else?" Leo asked.

"They're sitting in their rooms. They awoke some time before you. Those you died early in the simulation were here since the morning." He explained.

"A few of you stood out." He sighed.

"Leo you appeared naive in the beginning but ended up figuring out everything in the end, it was odd." He sighed.

"Cancer. She is emotionally unstable and would do anything to get out."

"Aries. Cocky and arrogant people die the fastest.

"Pisces. Easily swayed when exposed to something dear to her."

"Aquarius. She was the tether from this world and the false reality you were in."

"Those are the ones that stood out the most. Everyone else was within norm. Slowly driven to insanity, and making irrational decisions." He chuckled.

"So it's wasn't real? Nothing was?" Leo coughed heavily.

"Nothing was real. We made the pain as realistic as possible to get the best results." Ophiuchus said.

"You didn't get my consent for this how did you even get me here?" Leo scoffed.

"Oh? Don't you remember? It looks like all the people forgot a bit before the experiment, maybe a side effect." He mumbled while writing.

"See, you and the other people have one thing in common. Lack of money." Ophiuchus unclipped a pile of papers.

"You came here willingly because we were offering money for you to participate in the trial. I have the proof." He pulled out a piece of paper and held it in front of Leo's face.

Leo looked at the bottom and saw his signature clearly written across the paper.

"Along with the others." He quickly flashed the other papers in front of him.

"Now, I'll let you go if you promise to not punch me. I know I was the whole villain in the the simulation but I assure you I'm not like that in real life." He bit his pen.