Quiet time.

We had to drive 4 hours in a car to the airport.

Renee was coming on this mission with us which I kind of loved cause I was sick of being the only female.

The car ride was silent besides Cohen and Ski Cracking Jokes in the front seat.

Other that that, all you could hear is the air blowing full speed and soft breathing coming from my...partner.

We stopped at a gas station to get snacks and such.

Jahseh went Straight for them Lime Hot Cheetos I just chuckled to myself

Remembering the time he said he wanted to swim in a pool of those cheetos, i told him he was crazy.

I grabbed some Purple Bag Doritos and a Blue Fanta.

I felt eyes burning into the back of my head.

I looked through the cashier mirror and surley it was Jahseh.

"Do you need something?" I said still facing forward.

"Nah, Just looking."

"Well can you stop."

"Nope."

"Well Im sure your groupies wouldn't appreciate you looking at another woman. LOYALTY is everything Partner."

I said grabbing my things and walking out

--------------

We arrived at the airport and as we went through baggage claim we found out me and Jahseh had to sit next to each other.

I looked over to the Ticket Line and Saw Renee standing in First Priority line wating for our slow asses

"RENEE!" I called coming closer

"Well about time you kids made it! Your 10 minutes late."

We all just laughed at her eagerness to be on time.

"First Priority please board flight 888 Thank you!" The flight administrator called

We rolled our luggage onto the plane and sat down in our seats.