Starry Night.

J A H S E H_____________

They Sewed her leg up in the Helicopter, The bullet didn't directly hit her leg but it skid by it. She was fine but I did bring her into this life. It made me feel super guilty every day.

They dropped us off in the field beside the house.

I began to walk back slowly but when I turned around and Mavis was still just standing there. 

"Mavis You ok?" 

"Well, one of my best friends just got shot in front of me I'm not doing so hot."

"I'm sorry..that uh..this happened."

She looked at me and sat down on the ground.

The wind was blowing her beautiful brown hair.

Tonight there was a meteor shower and the sky was astounding, Then she got up and began running down a path I never even knew was there.

"Hey, Wait!" I hastily began running after her.

She was quite slow so It wasn't hard to match her speed.

VISUAL!!!!!

_________________________________________________________

I was getting tired so I playfully tackled her, she seemed to like it. 

While we were on the ground, I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her.

She was so beautiful, I hate I didn't realize sooner

MAVIS ___________________SMUT WARNING!!__________

Jahseh was litrally so fuckin heavy.

His eyes said, "I'm sorry." I found it cute which making the lust come alive. 

He kissed me, it was exactly what I needed.

I kissed him back and that's when everything got heated.

The makeout session soon ended and he tapped my back so he could lift my shirt.

The grass tickled my back and he saw it so he put my shirt under me.

He analyzed me, then licked his lips like a damn dog.