Flashback 15 years ago

•Beyoncè pov •

"Uh mama I have something to tell you and dad." I said nervously while wiping my hands on my shorts.
"You can tell us anything!" She said. Putting the cornbread in the oven.
"Yeah I know,where is dad this is important." I said looking around to see where he was.
"Oh, he went to get a couple things for dinner, he'll be back soon!" She said smiling.

"Ok" I said as I began to walk towards the stairs.
Never in a million years have I thought I would end up pregnant and definitely not by Lucas, I knew what the plan was sense I was young. Sing, dance, and school. According to my father nothing else matters, if it wasn't for my mom he would have never let my have a boyfriend, he said it himself.

I found out I was pregnant around 1 month ago after school.

flashback to that day•

I woke up with the urge to empty my stomach of last nights dinner
" what the hell" I thought to my self "this is the fifth time I threw up the week and it's Friday" I thought as I got up to brush my teeth then take a shower.

As I walked downstairs I smelled food which wasn't a surprise mama loves cooking if it were up to her she'll all day every day.
"It smells good in here mama what you making?" I said as I set down at the table. "You should know I make it everyday." She said being smart. "Mama" I said pouting. "I'm just playing stop acting like a baby" She said laughing. After that little moment she started put out plates. "Bey go get your sister and father." she told me. "Ok."I said getting up.

As I walked into Solange room I banged my hand on her door "get up you little bitch!" I said looking at her. Every sense I was born she made my life a living hell and I was not for it so if she was gonna be a bitch then so will I. "Get the fuck out my room before I beat your ass" She said "haha beat my ass, in your dreams"I said walking out of her room. She couldn't beat my ass on my worst day.

Walking into my parents room I shook my dad until he woke up " what" he said with his eyes closed "foods ready." I told him beginning to walk out. "Ok I'll be there in a second." He said still laying down. Walking downstairs I heard my sister go into her bathroom and my dad get out of bed. As I walked into the kitchen I told my mom they were up. "Thanks sweetie.!" She said kissing my cheeks. "Your welcome" I smiled as I set in my chair. Then solange and dad came downstairs, we ate then I headed to school.

For some reason the school food made me wanna puke so I had Lucas go get McDonald's which made it even worse I was dazed thinking that I might just have a stomach bug and was going to be alright but after throwing up a week straight I started to have doubts. "Bey you alright?" Nicki my best friend asked. "Uh yea" I said still thinking about what could of made me throw up. "Bey" She said looking at me. School was almost over so I just walked out and went to my car and nicki knowing I wanted to talk followed me in got in my car also. "I think I might be pregnant" I blurted out looking at my hands to afraid of what she might say. "W-what" She said looking shocked when I looked at her. "I've been throwing up for a week and my period is a day late and you know it's always on time" I said looking at her. " l-let's go buy test then go to my house" She said looking back at me. "No way , if anybody saw me buying that they would tell my parents!" I said freaking out a bit. "I'll buy some don't worry about it" She said making me relax a little.

At her house I was shaking my leg and biting my nails as I waited for the test. "Bey times up" nicki said looking at her phone that had the time on it.
I walked towards the test slowly like if I wished hard enough it would say what I hoped it would.
My eyes started to water as I stared at the positive stick "n-no t-this c-can't be right" I cried into nickis lap. "Bey this is the fourth one you took and there all positive" she said as she rubbed my back.

flashback over•

I laid in bed waiting for my dad to get back. I hope solange would stay out to night so I won't have to worry about her irrelevant comments. "Bey, foods ready and your dads back!" My mom yelled up the stairs. "Ok here I come" I said as I looked in the mirror.
I walked downstairs fast so I wouldn't back out of telling them. "Hey dad" I said as I set in my chair as mom brought out the food. "So bey what did you wanna tell us" my mom said as she started to cut her food. "Well for starters I wanna move out" after that sentence both my mom and dad looked at me with shocked eyes "I thought you wanted to wait till college to move out" said my mom "yea and what about the group" said my dad still looking shocked about what I said
"About that, I want to leave the group and hear my out before you get mad dad" "and mom that's what the second thing was about" I said looking at them "well tell us" they said
"I want to leave because I'm pregnant and I want my baby"