Chapter 4

•Beyoncè pov •
With times like this I am so grateful for a like like mine. I am married to the love of my life, I have three amazing children, loving fans and my bestie lulu. But I still can't help but wonder what if I stayed with Robyn. I know what your thinking "rObYn!"
Robyn was my best friend for as long as I can remember and when lulu came out to me I was questioning being bi. Come to find out she was in love with me. My dumb ass dipped, cut off all ties with out a second thought. Till this day I wanna know what would've happened if I to confessed. But tbh it worked out for the best because I found my one true love.

•Jay pov•
Today I set back thinking about taking the family on a trip. Bey and I woke so much we only have time to see the kids five hours of the day which is good but I'm a clingy guy I need 12 hours with my baby's.
Anyways back to the trip. I was thinking about kalahari, I've been there before a couple times as a child.
My children have never been so that would be great for them and they know how to swim cause bey of course.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
One Week later

"Baby where are we going" Bey asked getting in to the car. "You have to wait it's a surprise" I said smiling. "baby you know I don't like surprises" she said starting to pout. "But you'll love this one" I said.
"Ok do you guys have everything thing before we go" I asked looking back at them. "Yes dad!" They said excited. "Alright"I said pulling out the drive way and onto the road.

~2 hours later~
The first thing I noticed was the amazing Africa themed wall. Being back here was bring back memories of the past. Running up and down these very halls without a care in the world.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•**•*•*•*•*
*•*•*•*•Part 2 in a couple of days *•*•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•