I love being around you.~ {03}

Scenario One: Halloween

Shoto did put on his costume for the halloween party that was going to be hold in the dorm and he was waiting for Izuku calmly deep in his thought. He did not notice Izuku walking up to him with a plan to scare him, not until he pops in front of him and says "Booo!", He says. Shoto being half here got half scared but hided it as he says. "Aaaahhhh.", he says putting his hands in the air a small smile appearing on his face.

---
Scenario Two: Sports

Sport classes just ended and Shoto being in his good friend's team he noticed how he gave it his all and was sweating a lot at the end. Being a nice guy and secretly liking him, the dual haired boy walks to him and says. " Come here, you are going to get an headstroke. ", he says as he gently puts one arm on Izuku's arm and that he puts his other hand on his forehead using his ice quirk to cool him down. Making them the last two in the gym, without even them realizing it.

---
Scenario Three: Studying and Notebooking

Izuku was so into his notebook and about the study of heroes that he did not notice Shoto staring at him with a small smile thinking that he looks so cute when he is passionate about something. Suddenly he decides to just go for it and leans in giving Izuku a kiss on the lips as he looked at him to explain things about some heroes.