Stuck in a box Together

Shoto and Deku, who are in a new relationship, were on a mission as heroes on a recon mission needing to be stealthy

Shoto and Deku, who are in a new relationship, were on a mission as heroes on a recon mission needing to be stealthy. They are doing a good job until they realise that some villains were talking in the hall and it looked like they were walking toward them, so as a relfex both young heroes hurry up in the first room that they saw...Not realizing in what they will enter. It was actually  a really small storageroom but as they entered it was too late to come out, since the two villains soon stop near the door and start conversation. 

But that is not what was important right now for Izuku and Shoto is how close they actually where. They were so close that the dual haired male had one of his arm around the other's waist and on his back as his other were leaning on the door close to the greenette's head. But the worst was that the dual haired male's right leg was actually bend right between Izuku's legs, making his crotch totally against the other's leg. While the smaller male had his hands on Shoto's chest and that he looked away shyly. Both of them blushing a lot.

They did not realize that between 5 to 10 minutes later the villains walked away so that they could come out...but tension between the two male was now made from such a close distance and they didn't realize anything else that happened around them.