chapter one

I'm absolutely thirsty for Bellarke action.

Did you know they honestly own all of my uwus ??

- happy reading!

     Clarke was going to regret drinking all of that alcohol

Clarke was going to regret drinking all of that alcohol. Tomorrow she was going to feel the full effect of it for sure. Laughter escapes her lips as the guys pour another shot glass for her. She didn't know them nor did she bother asking. In the other room, Her roommate danced around the living room as loud music blared. She peaked into the other room to check on her with the glass raised to her lips. There was surprisingly a lot of people crammed into the house.

She entered the room and linked arms with Raven. They talked in the hallway where there were fewer people. A grin formed as she recognized the face of Raven's boyfriend. Clarke tilted her head in his direction. She showed her a picture of Finn before driving over here. So, it was exciting to Raven that he made it. Raven wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Clarke stood, smiling to herself over her happiness. Although she felt something unsettling in the out of her stomach. Maybe it was the drink she chugged down.

She left them to talk in private and she headed back into the kitchen where all the alcohol was stored. She leaned onto the counter, tuning into their conversation about some guy who caused the team extra workout hours. She picked up a bottle and the girl next to her tossed her the bottle-opener. She twisted it open and re-entered the living room. Her eyes darted across the room. No one seemed to strike her interest. When she looked back to the hallway Raven and Finn were gone.

Which meant that she was stuck here since they took Raven's car to get here. Clarke took a swig of her drink, doubtful that any of these assholes would bring her home. Her thoughts became tangled, and she burst out laughing. Suddenly, she was dancing — having the time of her life. She spun in someone's arm and afterward she sat down on the chair. Her eyes went up to the person. He had curly black hair and dark eyes.

Clarke blushed. He was really hot, she thought. Her hands went to her head. This was all too crazy to think about as she was trying to catch her breath. Drunkenly, she stole someone's drink and walked backward drinking it. He smirked at her. Following her lead, as she led him outside. He was also very drunk when he called for someone to drive them.

"Bellamy," he finally said as the blonde in her arms laughed. "Clarke." She revealed her name to him as well.

He could feel his heart racing as she pulled him in for a kiss. He lengthened the kiss. How could he never seen her before? He thought, certain he wouldn't remember meeting her. They had to have met because he swore he saw her once before. His head spun with unanswered theories of them meeting once before.

Bellamy showed Clarke his app, he was making sure the numbers matched the vehicles to what it said in-app. She read out the license plate and then what the app had. Completely confused she talked to the person inside the vehicle showing the license plate from the app.
"Is this your license plate?" She asked, drawn with a sad look if she was mistaken.

"Y-yes," The driver said. All he wanted was to drop them off at their location. He appeared worn out from going all over the place.

Bellamy opened the door for her and she hopped in. He kept playing with her hair as she talked on and on. He brushed a strand of her hair to her ear. "Where have you been all of my life?" He blurted out. He coughed pretending like he didn't just say that to someone he literally just met and made out with. To be fair, they were headed to his apartment in which she insisted they'd go. She mentioned something about her roommate having the dorm to herself. Through slurred conversations and heated kisses, they arrived at the complex.

Clarke spun in a circle with her hands in the air. She hadn't a reason why she was so happy. But everything seemed so funny, and her tension around Bellamy made her swell with desire. Bellamy chased after her, tickling her. She backed up against the door taking his hand into hers, head propped up to admire his features.

The lobby was empty and it gave Bellamy and idea. he showed her around, whispering into her ear of outrageous rumors that occurred in the closet.

"There's so way anyone could, I mean — there's no space!" Clarke exclaimed. Bellamy shrugged it off. It was just a harmless rumor, moreover, most of it happened ages ago when the complex was first built.

Bellamy unlocked his apartment, throwing his jacket to the couch. He kicked off his shoes. Clarke was standing by china cabinet where he had picture frames all lined up. Clarke picked up one with a younger girl, black long hair.

"That's Octavia," A voice said behind her. "My little sister." He handed the picture back to her before setting it down. "Is she here?"

"No, She's staying a friends house for the meantime." He replied, softly.

"What're you studying at university?" She met eyes with him, curious about his interests. Though she would forget the next day it was worth asking. He was fit and a good kisser.

"I plan on becoming an officer." He picked her up, easily onto the counter. She ran her hands through his silky hair. He sent shivers down her spine as he touched the side of her cheek down to her chin. This time he kissed passionately and she matched his pace.

The two of them ended up in the bedroom after there long make-out session in the kitchen. It was unclear if she would remember this night. she wanted too, stubborn enough to admit it. She wanted to remember this night.