[006.] 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 [𝑭/𝑪] pencil against your wooden desk as you mindlessly stared out of your window. you were supposed to be studying, but your mind was elsewhere. it was mid afternoon, the sun shone bright and the birds were in full bloom along with the flowers.

rambunctious thoughts of that familiar vibrant tuff of vermillion hair swarmed through your head, clouding your focus from the outside world. you couldn't put your finger on why he kept popping up into your mind and it was annoying you to no end.

two soft knocks to your door had you harshly snapping back to reality as you jumped out of your chair to open the wooden entry for whoever it was attempting to gain entrance. speed walking to your destination, your gentle voice called out a rushed 'coming!' to the person.

alas, it was only your mother.

"hey, bumblebee! i know you're studying like usual, but how about we go out and get some fresh air?" her soothing voice asked excitedly. you cringed at her nickname for you, something she'd been calling you since you began studying at shiketsu a little over two years ago. she had said that since you were always studying and working hard, you reminded her of a bee and thus began to call you bumblebee.

'studying? hardly.' you mentally scolded yourself; but nonetheless put on a smile. "that sounds great mom! where to?" you curiously inquired, turning around to close your books and put away your writing utensils in preparation for your departure.

you heard your mom hum in contemplation, confirming your theory that this was another one of her spur-of-the-moment ideas that you had just so happened to get roped into. "how about to get some ice cream? it's really beautiful outside today."

"sounds good. let me just finish cleaning and getting ready then i'll meet you downstairs."

"bumblebee, you've been going out a lot more lately, have you made some friends? perhaps it's your soulmate?" your mother hesitantly asked, knowing that friendship was a sensitive subject. the streets of japan were bustling, like always as people hurriedly made their way to and from destinations.

your eyes widened for a brief moment at the word 'soulmate', but you played it off with a small cough as you spoke. "you're right, it is my soulmate, kirishima. he introduced me to his friends since they are always around him."

your mothers mouth formed an 'ah' shape as she nodded her head, long [h/c] locks making their way in front of her face from the gesture. "how do you feel? are you okay with that?"

you glanced up and hummed as you thought about her questions. "had i not met kirishima, i don't think i would have ever talked to any of them. they are yuuei students after all, mother." as you were about to continue, you caught the sight of a shiba inu puppy from the corner of your eye, and whipped around to pet the small animal.

"my goodness! look at those cheeks! and your soft fur, you're literally the cutest!" you cooed with an adoring face, a sight your mother rarely got to see. desperate not to let such a moment slip, she pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures before she thought you would notice; which you did, but you were far too absorbed in shibu inu cuteness to care.

you deliriously basked in your thoughts of the pup, conversation from before long forgotten in your mind. once you and your mother finally reached the ice cream parlor with no further distractions, you ordered your usual, [f/ic], while she ordered an orange sherbet. the both of you took your seats in the outside area of the parlor, letting the warm spring breeze delicately blow in your faces' as you ate.

"[y/n], tell me a bit more about kirishima." your mother requested in the midst of a spoonful of sherbet. "he seems like a sweet boy, since you haven't dropped him yet." the last part caught you off guard and you began to quietly choke on your cone.

"h-he's very kind. i actually like him. he makes me laugh and is patient with me. he isn't like other people." as you pondered back on what you said, your mouth fell agape and you frantically waved your hands in front of you after realizing what you said could, and would be taken out of context. "not— not like that though! i o-only like him as a friend, a friend mother."

"[n/n], your innocent rate is dropping."

"mom! please." at this point your face was extremely flushed and tucked into your palms. you didn't think what you were saying to your mother was a lie, but her quirk, total innocence remains undefeated.

𝚃𝙾𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙾𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴
allows user to sense innocence, manipulate innocence, or erase innocence. upon development, user inexplicably gains an 'innocent chart' that shows a persons innocent levels.

of course with such an amazing quirk, your mother obviously went on to be a lawyer; a successful one at that.

"fine! he is cute, but, i cannot see myself having a future beyond friendship with him."

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦
a/n: a dumb filler chap.
it's kind of cute tho ngl😳
i stan y/n's mom

uNEDITED