o2

I have a slight doodle of the first boy actually! Open the picture only if you'd like a rough visual of him.

The content of this chapter are slightly different from the original, so please don't mind some confusing comments!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
East
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          Hands... I feel so many hands. My arms were tense under their grasp. One that was around my neck seemed to tighten, as I felt a pressure halve my breath. I was taking shallow breaths, as its fingers dug into my forearms and hips - keeping me situated in place. I attempted to move to no avail, and the more I attempted to release myself the tighter it all felt, my breathing remaining labored and painful.

My body was hot - far warmer than it should be. Feeling drops of sweat trickle down my jaw and down to my neck I tensed, darkness surrounding my vision until a hazy figure appeared from afar. I kept hearing voices - chatter - nonsense and unintelligible words echo the walls of my mind enough to clutter the darkness ..with thick tension. 

The air felt polluted with my anxiety.

The noises I always hear, the sounds I wake up to on a daily basis... Things that I used to find peace in twisted and distorted upon the increase of volume, and the familiar faces that continued to scatter against invisible walls morphed into unrecognizable expressions. 

I couldn't move my head, I felt uncomfortable heat yet I felt as if my body froze from my core to my exterior, and the horrifying presence continued to approach until it was dragging me from my spot.. the faces of everyone staring stretching far into the horizon that didn't visually exist at the moment.

Warmth.

The sweltering heat and the chill morphed into each other, as a simple warmth took its place. 

I felt shielded, and the figure clutches on my arms faltered at the sight despite nothing being in my own view. Everything began to shake it seemed, the faces dissipating into nothing while the being seemed static. I felt as if I was being pulled away. The monster's clutching released its grasp entirely now as I felt a small gust of air on the base of my neck.

The darkness ended up prickled with red, flickering light figures stabbing the insides of my eyelids. I winced, before fluttering my eyes open.
I quickly shut them again feeling a searing headache split across the front of my head and the inner corners of my eyes ached. God everything hurt... I felt hungover on rat poison the second I woke up.

What was I dreaming about again?

And what's... On me? Is that a person?

I forced at least an eye to open with a cringed expression until I flinched and shifted to sit up in the slightest upon the sight, instinctually shoving the man off of me and inching to the opposing corner of the bed before I remembered what happened before I passed out.. but I still didn't recognize him. And while some children from the compound comforted me at night, he definitely wasn't one of them.

There was a mop of dark brown curls that bounced as he was shot back, which was revealed to belong to what looked like an Asian guy looking slightly younger than me. He regained his balance fairly quickly, but it appeared I shoved him quite hard, as he seemed a little frazzled at the motion.. but he didn't seem surprised. He just held his arms up in peace.

Despite my eyes feeling as if they were about to cave into themselves as they were both open now, I noticed he seemed briefly distressed, and awkward as he fidgeted with his fingertips.

"R..Rise and shine..!"