Transfer (Part 1)

Mineta who rushed into class.

Mineta: "Guys did you hear?!"

Izuku: "About?"

Mineta: "We're getting a transfer student!"

Bakugo peeked in interest

Momo: "This late in the year."

Kaminari: "Is it a girl?!"

Mineta: 'I never got a look at them."

Iida: "Let's make sure they are welcomed!"

Uraraka: "Yeah, I hope we don't weird them out."

Bakugo: "Are you all dumb? Why a transfer this late? Something happened."

As Aizawa came in.

Aizawa: "So telling by all this talking you all go word. Yes we do have a transfer. Bring him in."

Cop 1: "Move it."

As a male with white hair stood infront of the class in hand cuffs.

???: "Tch... I already hate this place. Makes me sick. Hey Eraser.... Can I kill you?"

Aizawa: Sighs "His name is Oliver he'll be your instructor, and a fellow student."

Izuku: "Did he ask you to kill you?"

Aizawa: "Oh yeah, about that.... He's a hero killer."

Izuku: "What?!"

Momo who currently had a hand over her mouth in dis-belief. As Mineta look up at him with a scared look. As Todoroki had his hand ready just in case he pulled something.

Bakugo: "Is that really a bright idea?!"

Aizawa: "Well..... He's going to train you, and he's also a villain. So killing 2 birds with one stone."

Sero: "But aren't we trained to take villains out, not work along side them."

Oliver: "In that case. Your lucky for 2 reasons. 1. That these cuffs are still on me. 2. That you haven't been killed yet. All for one is slacking."

Izuku: "Wait you know all for one?!"

Oliver: "I mean he's the Number 1 villain... Duh.."

Izuku: "You got a point there."

Aizawa: "Now take those cuffs off him."

Cop 2: "You sure, sir?"

Aizawa: "Yes."

As  they soon release the cuffs.

Oliver: "...." As he smirked, and quickly cracked his knuckles. "'I'm finally out of those...." A couple of seconds flew by. As he was rubbing his wrist a little as he quickly punched one of the cops in the face.

Cop 2: "Why you!" As he reached for his baton realizing it wasn't there.

Oliver: "Looking for this?" He had the baton in his hand, as he lunged forward, then soon after Aizawa had restrainted him.

Aizawa: "Do you want to go back to prison."

Oliver: "Hehe of course not."

Aizawa quickly un-restraint him. Oliver stood up.

Oliver: "Anyways where's my desk?"

Aizawa pointed to an empty desk.

Aizawa: "Just remember your conditions for being here."

Oliver: "Yeah, yeah." He walked over, and sat down. As he looked bored, and stayed quiet, as he watched class go on.

 (Wow that was long.. Sorry about that, but at least something happened.)