CHAPTER 2

THE BIG REVEAL

Note: Warning strong used of words here... This part is kinda boring but crucial part of the story.

After recuperating and gradually recollecting his memories. He remembers what happened to him. Prince Gu Yuan telepathically communicated with all the members of the royal family to be present in his palace to tell them something important.

"Everyone, please be here tomorrow because I will tell you something I remember. This is really new to me and it never happened to anyone in the imperial royalty before." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Shut up, Gu Yuan. This body is not only owned by you but to us" Shadow Ghost said in his thoughts.

"Deal with it you asshole. When I get hold of this body I will take revenge on Geming Kang for what he did to us." The Shadow Ghost added.

"Whoa! You don't do that. You can't do such thing to Geming Kang. I may not know him personally but I have no grudge against him." Prince Gu Yuan said in his thought.

He's talking to himself to let his other personalities know what he felt about such thing particularly the Shadow Ghost.

"You stupid fool. You don't get to command me to do something that I don't even do. I'm your other personalities. We have one body and mind but I only exist when you're too weak to handle things." Shadow Ghost talking to Prince Gu Yuan in his consciousness.

"Fortunately, you're other personalities Bai Ling was the one who suffered the full brunt of the torture by Geming Kang so he won't be around for just a while. When he does come around and takes over your body. You can't do anything about it for we can understand each other. You got it, Prince Gu Yuan?" Shadow Ghost added.

"But...but...but..." Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Shut the F*** **. Find a way to control us and your body when you time travel because we're really assassin by nature if the price is right...You have your gifts. You can cast a spell and have magical creatures with you but you can't use them unless you do something about it. We both know your capabilities but you're a weakling. Your physical strength and spiritual strength is not enough. Think about it. You pampered weakling bratty Prince." The Shadow Ghost talking to him in his thought.

"Shadow Ghost is signing out." He added.

"May I add that your other personality name is Bai Ling, stupid Prince?"Shadow Ghost said.

The next morning all the imperial family were already in the receiving area in the Palace of Prince Gu Yuan to know what really happened to him. They really wanted to know that truth as to why he suffered such horrible wounds. It almost saps out his life.

"Listen this is really important to all of us. This is even new to me how much more is it to all of you. I have been experiencing time travel twice now. The second time travel I had was when I got seriously injured because I was tortured by one assassin name Geming Kang. He was jealous of me."Prince Gu Yuan said.

"Why the hell did you allow that a**hole to torture you? You can certainly cast a spell or used your magical creatures. Why didn't you a make counter attack? This is pissing me off." Crown Prince Wang Shu said.

Prince Gu Yuan, "Listen first, Wang Shu ge ge"

"When I fell in the pond I was able to time travel and arrived in the future where I was hunted by men which I don't know why so I was running away from them. At that time, I still don't know yet if I can use to cast a spell or my magical creatures. I was not able to get hold of myself because I wasn't the person. How do I explain it to all of you?" Prince Gu Yuan said.