Chapter 5

I wake open the first day night that I did was roll over and fall off of my bed.
"FUCK"!!!! I facepalmed myself. I never cussed but when I do it always shocked me. I got up off of the floor and sat on my bed. I looked at my phone, jumped off my bed, grabbed some clothes then ran into the bathroom. I was late for school. I have never been late before. I jumped out of the shower, put on some jeans, put on my blank Face hoodie, brushed my hair and got my keys to my bike. I'm not old enough to drive but I still drive my motorcycle.
I drived to my school and rushed inside. The lady at the front desk was giving me a bunch of crap about being late. Making me even more late.
"Listen lady I need to get to class so thanks for the slip, bye". I snatched the slip out of her hand and ran to my locker. I grabbed my math notebook and ran to my math class. I opened the math door and every student in the class looked at me. My face went red.
"Miss Brook do you care to explain why you are so very late to my class".
The teacher looked at me. She was fucking serious. Everyone looked at me waiting for me to speak.
"Nope, I really don't care, if you have a problem with me being late than maybe you should quit". The teacher looked at me in pure shock. I don't normally talk but when I do I am very careful and very respectful. So I shocked myself as well. Every one in the room looked at me with there mouths wide open. I went to go sit in my seat when I got pulled to the side by Dylan.
"What has gotten into you Brook"?
Dylan look at me with shock and a little bit of concern.
"I don't know, I just don't want to deal with her bullshit today". I whispered knowing that if I said it out loud I would have gotten into a lot of trouble.
I got up and went to my desk and took out my math notebook. I was writing when I felt a hand on my thigh. I froze. I thought Trey was going to be gone longer.......I looked up and saw that it was Blake.
"Hey babygirl". -Blake
My mind went to the boy that "Likes" me. He has always called me babygirl. I then decided that when I got home I would text him.
"What do you want Blake"? -Brook
His hand started going higher up my thigh and the butterfly's in my stomach grew violent. I shoved his hand off my thigh and crossed my legs.
"I just want to talk to my favorite girl, is there something wrong with that"?
His eyes scanned from my thigh, to my eyes, to my lips. As soon as he looked at my lips he liked his. Wtf.
"Don't say that Blake, I know you are just trying to get me to trust you so that you can just fuck me then leave me in the dust".-Brook
The bell rang saving me from having to continue this conversation. After that i just checked my self out of the school and went to Dairy Queen for the rest of the school day.

Heyyyy so I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while but that will change. I just started back in my school after my huge break from everybody and it will take a while for me to get control of the time of update and stuff like that but I will be making two chapters at a time. So chapter six will be out later on tonight.