DSWTF: Are we doing?

It's 2019. How are we still fighting over issues that should be NO BRAINERS. 

Why do people of color have to fear for their lives because they are scared that if they walk around anywhere that's not the hood they'll get cops called on them just for being black or brown. 

Why are we so worried that a boy kisses a boy or a girl kisses a girl? So worried clubs full of innocent people get shot up simply because of who THEY chose to have sex with. Simply because of who THEY choose to love. HOW IS THAT SO BAD PEOPLE FEEL THE NECESSITY TO KILL OTHERS.

How come girls everywhere are afraid to be alone, afraid to go to the bathroom alone when out with friends? Why do we have to walk with keys in between our hands? Why do we have to fake talking on the phone or actually have to call someone because a familiar voice over the phone may not be much but it makes you feel safe. 

How come there are people doing HARD TIME over some weed or a stealing some candy but pedophiles and RAPISTS get 6 months of probation and that's enough for our government?

HOW COME WHEN A LITTLE BLACK BOY STEALS TWO DOLLARS WORTH OF MERCHANDISE (SOME SKITTLES AND AN ARIZONA) HE GETS SHOT. HOWEVER WHEN ONE WHITE GIRL STEALS A CAR AND FORCES HER FRIEND TO GET IN IT AND RUNS AWAY THEY CALL IT A ROADTRIP AND THEY GET TO MAKE IT HOME SAFELY?

Why was a woman who was SOLD AND SEX TRAFFICKED BY A MAN AND THEN KILLED THE MAN TO GET AWAY, PROCEEDED TO SERVE 15 YEARS IN PRISON?

How come women still have to fight like hell just to be heard? while men are born with ears open for them.

STOP.  It's 2019