02

Taehyung closed the book shut and sighed deeply. He was only intrigued because one of the characters had the same exact name as his, but he never imagined that he would turn out to be a villain who would die such a pitiful death.

Already feeling distraught placed the book back into the bookshelf and left the public library.

Taehyung was your average uni student; broke as fuck, taking out student loads despite knowing how much debt he'll be in later, eating ramen noddles every night.

To be honest, he was sick of it, sick of all of it. He didn't want to live such a mediocre and routine orientated life. He didn't want to wake up, go to school, study his ass off and end up with a barely passing grade only to repeat this same process again for years.

If he could, he would stop going to school and actually live, live a life that had some meaning to it, something that made him want to actually start living.

But, we all know that's unrealistic, if you want to be successful, you need a good education. And so Taehyung sucked it up and continued his boring life.

That is until his life decided to end a lot quicker than he expected.

——————-
Ahh! I'm so sorry guysssss, I took such a humongous hiatus.

My only excuse is school! Honestly what I wrote there is exactly how it is now! I'm still adjusting to the huge amount of schoolwork I'm receiving.

And i only get time off on the weekends, I usually stay up till 10 doing hw everyday TT

I guess it's my fault since I'm taking high level classes. Ahhh, I miss my freshman daysss, i had so much free time and now I have barely any at all.

School sucks :c I'll try to come back to Wattpad but honestly I get way too much hw, that I think it's against the law sort of lol (well in my city)

Till next time <3