Chapter 2: Reunion🥀

Anna walked around the block just trying to clear her head before she went back to her apartment so she wouldn't get bombarded with questions from her roommates. She had taken a lap around the block before she decided to head home. Suddenly, she had collided with a man. He reached around and gripped her arm and waist to keep her from falling.

"Bryce?". Anna looked up to see his face.

Bryce offered a warm and playful smile."Hey there. I was actually just about to go to your place".

"Well you can come with me. I was just about to go home myself and it's the least I could do". Anna had extended her hand for him to take it. He complied and they starting to walk together while catching up on the past few days.

As they reached her apartment door, Anna unlocked it, only to find that no one was home. She then remembers that all her friends had later shifts except Sienna, who was on a date with Danny.

She separated herself from Bryce and moved to the kitchen.

"How about wine?", Anna said, bending down to look in her fridge. Bryce nodded in response.

A few minutes later, they had made themselves comfortable on the couch while drinking wine and laughing together, which seemed to lift Anna's mood instantly.

Although... her mind did go back to what Ethan had said quite a few times. Bryce could tell something was up.

He set his wine glass onto the coffee table.
"So, what's on your mind". Suddenly Anna's cheeks flushed. H-how? Did he know? She swallowed.

"Um, it's nothing, don't worry".

Bryce eyed her suspiciously and thought until he brought up the topic that had been eating away at their minds.

"So, did hear that Ethan Ramsey and Harper got back together?".