Final Destiny: Part 4

Celina:(I need to win this duel and bring Yuto back to his former self...please...let me get the card I need...)I...DRAAAAAAAW!!!!

Celina looks at the card and her eyes widen.

Celina:(I did it!!)

Yuto: so are you going to surrender or do you want to end up like the rest?

Celina: why give up when the fate of this duel is in my hand

Yuto: HUH!?

Celina: I PLAY THE SPELL POT OF GREED!!! I DRAW!!!! I NOW PLAY THE SPELL PENDULUM FUSION!!! I CAN FUSION SUMMON AND I'M ALLOWED TO USE MY PENDULUM SCALES!!!

Yuto: this...this is how you use my creation?

Celina: I FUSE LUNALIGHT WOLF AND LUNALIGHT TIGER!!! I CALL FORTH A NEW LUNAR LEGEND!!! I FUSION SUMMON, LUNALIGHT CAT DANCER!!!

Yuto: 2800atk? impressive

Celina: ATTACK HIS DARK REBELLION NOW!!!

Yuto: I banish phantom wings from my graveyard to prevent Dark Rebellion's destruction!!!

Celina: you still take the damage!!!

Yuto 4000>>>3700LP

Celina: WHEN CAT DANCER BATTLES A MONSTER AND FAILS TO DESTROY IT I CAN ATTACK AGAIN!!!

Yuto: my Dark Rebellion is still safe

Celina: BUT YOUR LIFE POINTS AREN'T!!!

Yuto 3700>>>3400LP

Celina smiles.

Yuto: what's so funny? you can't win

Celina: oh really? remember my cat dancer's effect?

Yuto's eyes widen.

Celina: I'M WINNING THIS DUEL AND SAVING YUTO FROM YOUR GRASP ZARC!!! ATTACK DARK REBELLION AGAIN!!!

Yuto: grr...

Yuto 3400>>>3100LP

Celina: NOW MY CAT DANCER'S EFFECT WILL-

Yuto: I'M ENDING THIS FOOLISH CYCLE!!! I USE CLEAR WING'S EFFECT!!! WHEN A LEVEL 5 OR HIGHER MONSTER ACTIVATES IT'S EFFECT, CLEAR WING NEGATES THAT EFFECT AND DESTROYS THAT MONSTER THEN CLEAR WING GAINS THAT MONSTER'S ATTACK!!!

Clear Wing 2500>>>5300atk

Celina: I PLAY THE SPELL MONSTER REBORN!!! WELCOME BACK CAT DANCER!!!

Yuto: foolish...

Celina: when a fusion monster is summoned from my grave I can banish my black sheep to draw a card

Celina draws a card and looks at it in silence.

Yuto: just end your turn so I can end this duel

Celina: fine, i end with a facedown!!!

Yuto: now Clear Wing returns to normal but at the rate your dueling it won't change anything

Celina: we'll see about that

Yuto: ny turn, I draw. I use Dark Rebellion's effect!! I detach an overlay unit to cut your cat dancer's attack in half and gain what your monster lost!!! GO TREASON DISCHARGE!!!

Cat Dancer gets wrapped up and restrained by purple electricity as Dark Rebellion roars.

Cat Dancer 2800>>>1400atk

Dark Rebellion 2500>>>3900atk

Celina: CAT DANCER!!!

Yuto: and what can be done once.....CAN BE DONE AGAIN!!! I USE DARK REBELLION'S REMAINING OVERLAY UNIT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!! GO, TREASON DISCHARGE!!!

Cat Dancer 1400>>>700atk

Dark Rebellion 3900>>>4600atk

Yuto points at Cat Dancer.

Yuto: GET SET ODD EYES AND DESTROY THE ENEMY, GO SPIRAL FLAME STRIKE!!!! AND WHEN ODD EYES BATTLES A HIGH LEVEL MONSTER THE DAMAGE IS DOUBLED!!! REACTION FORCE!!!

Celina: I PLAY THE TRAP MIRROR FORCE!!! IT DESTROYS ALL YOUR ATTACK POSITION MONSTERS!!!

Yuto: grr...I'LL USE MY ALREADY SET SCALE TO PENDULUM SUMMON, RETURN ODD EYES PENDULUM DRAGON!!! I'll end my turn with a facedown.

Celina: I DRAW!!!

Yuto: now your cat dancer returns to her full strength...

Cat Dancer 700>>>2800atk

Celina: I PLAY THE SPELL POT OF GREED ONCE AGAIN!!! COME ON LADY LUCK!!! I DRAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!! 

Zuzu: SAVE YUYA AND YUTO!!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!

Celina:(this is for you Yugi...)I PLAY THE SPELL SOUL CHARGE!!! I CAN SUMMON ANY NUMBER OF MONSTERS FROM MY GRAVEYARD AND YOURS THEN PAY 1000LP FOR EACH MONSTER I SUMMON!!! I CHOOSE KALIDEO CHICK, CLEAR WING AND DARK REBELLION!! MY CHICK'S EFFECT LET'S ME DRAW A CARD FOR EACH MONSTER ON MY FIELD WHEN SHE'S SPECIAL SUMMONED FROM MY GRAVEYARD!!!

Celina draws 4 cards and smiles.

Celina: I TRIBUTE DARK REBELLION, CLEAR WING, AND KALIEDO CHICK!!!! RISE SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!! SINCE I HAVE 4 CARDS IN HAND, SLIFER HAS 4000ATK!!!

Slifer 0>>>4000atk

Yuto's eyes widen and flicker.

Yuto: Y...Yugi...b..but how...Yuri carded you....

Yuto grips his chest and falls to his knees.

Celina: NOW GO SLIFER, TAKE OUT HIS ODD EYES!!!!

Yuto goes flying down the hallway as Odd Eyes is obliterated.

Yuto: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Yuto slams to the ground and rolls onto his stomach as smoke rises from his body.

Yuto 3100>>>1600LP

Celina: NOW GO CAT DANCER!!! BRING OUR FRIENDS BACK AND ATTACK YUTO DIRECTLY!!!

Yuto doesn't move as his body lays quiet.

Yuto 1600>>>0LP

The duel ends and their dueldisks turn off. Zuzu shakes Yuto gently as Celina runs over.

Zuzu: Yuto...? Yuto...!? YUTO!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!

Celina: he'll be ok, just give him...

Yuto groans and tries to get up to no avail.

Celina sits on her knees and holds Yuto close to her.

Celina: it's ok Yuto....just rest...

Yuto smiles with dull grey eyes and he closes his eyes slowly. Yuto's deck starts glowing and the light blinds both of the girls.

Celina/Zuzu: HUH!?!?!?

#CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!