Two

Rebekah was watching the younger Lockwood when she saw a tear slip the girl's eye. That alone caused her to approach the young girl.

"Excuse me, but are you alright?" Rebekah questions approaching the table. Amanda looks up from the table and wipes the stray tear away.

'Yes I'm quite alright, thank you for asking' She signed ending with a small smile.

"You're welcome love." Rebekah replies and signs back. A look of astonishment crosses Amanda's face.

'Your signing is really good' Amanda complimented.

"Thank you." Rebekah replies with a smile. Amanda smiles back and the two can tell they'll be best friends.

Amanda was laying on her stomach with her laptop open in front of her. Surfing the net when she gets a skype call.

'Klaus Calling'

Amanda's eyes instantly light up and accepts the call.

"Hi." Amanda greets/signs.

"Hello love, how is my favorite girl doing?" Klaus questions as he puts on his jacket.

"I'm doing fine. How are you?" Amanda signs in response.

"I am doing excellent now that I see your pretty face." He answers with a grin.

"Oh stop." Amanda signs with an eyeroll. They both chuckle before looking back at one another.

"Love have you gotten your invitation yet?" Klaus inquires as he sits on a chair.

"This one?" Amanda asks then holds it up.

He nods."Should I expect to see you there love?" He inquires.

Amanda ponders it for a few moments before shrugging.

"Oh but you should come. It will be quite lovely." He gushes.

'Maybe' Amanda signs.

"Fair enough. Well love I'll let you get back to it. I will talk to you later." Klaus says.

'Ttyl' Amanda signs in response. Amanda ends the call and goes back to watching random YouTube videos.

A knock sounds at Amanda's bedroom door and crawls off her bed to go open it. She opens it to reveal Bonnie.

'Bonnie what are you doing here?' Amanda signs in question.