Chpt. 15

(Mitch's POV)

It felt like it was my fault. It wasn't tho it was that... Girls fault. I mean wheres the interest in shopping anyways? Like wants so special. I got out of my day dream when I hear a beep behind me. Which came from a cars horn. I pass the light which is now green. I was almost at the house.

*^* HOLY SHIT TIME SKIP *^*

When I finally arrived home. I sat down on the couch and watched blues clues. Nothing else was on! (Q&A I love blues clues and I'm 15... Kid forever! <3 ya childhood) Ash appeared at my side. I didn't even new she was home!

"Hey Mitch?" Her voice had that twing in it that mad me feel bad. When Ash is sad I'm sad.

"Yup!" I said trying to keep my enthusiasm up.

"At PAX please tell me that girl at the mall won't get in our way and you'll ignore her.?

"Ash." I'm now looking at her.

"I will never do that to one of my best friends!"

Ash's frown was now a smile. She bear hugged me without warning. I fell backwards into the couch. Hen she kissed me. This one was different then the one before. This one has passion. Sure the other one did to but this know has a... Light passion. It was like a forth of July party was going throughout my body. I kissed her back forcefully and lightly at the same time. Even if that's a thing. I also when I leaned into the kiss I wrapped my arms around her waist. I'm so glad she's not wearing lipstick right now or any kind of lip gloss. She snaked her arms around my neck. When she pulled back she said in almost a whisper.

"Sorry."

To tell her it's okay. I kissed her back. Same process happened.

"It's okay Ash."

"It's okay."

Yet that smile that is pulling my heart strings spread across her lips. To say bye. She kissed my cheek and left. She went upstairs. Probably to her room. I didn't know what to do know, but I did know. I had to tell Jerome or Louise that I love Ashley. Ash probably got Louise so I have to tell... Wait I said I love Ash. Do I? I mean I like her but do I love her. You do Mitch you do. A part of my brain tells me for some reason that part of my brain has a brain too because he then have me a list of things that are part of Ashley I love.

Smile

Hair

Personality

Body

Movement

Voice

Jokes

Laugh

Hair color

Eye color

Lips

And kiss

The last two shocked me. I couldn't think of anything and about Ash that I hate. I guess I do love her. I hear a shrill scream of girls upstairs.

WHAT!!!!!!!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

And that was my time to fly out here. I grabbed my keys and jacket and walked to my car. To drive to Jerome's hospital bed...

TO BE CONTINUED...

U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|

I KNOW SHORT CHAPPY

CRAPPY CHAPPY 1/2

I MEAN ITS SHORT

BUT IT HAD ALLLALALALA

LOT OF MASHLEY!!!!!!

SO

Much

Love

X

U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|U.U|