Chpt. 19

(Still ASHS POV)
I'm so confuzzled!!!!! Did he like the kiss or not!!!! God damn Shelby. I woke up to Mitch's arm around my waist. I couldn't get out from under his arm. His arm was like a lock holding a monster inside its cage. A horrible horrible beast in. And I was the monster. It's ether that or he was holding on to me like he had a horrible nightmare. I decided to enjoy the moment and fall back asleep again. That didn't stay long till Mitch woke up. In the process of him simply getting his arm up he woke me up. How hard is it to take your arm off someone and not wake them up? Whatever. When he got up I got up and saw the half unpacked half not suitcase. Which is mine. I walked over to it lazily and started to unpack the rest.
"Need help?"
I turn around and Mitch is standing there.
"Yup."
He started to help me. A few minutes later he was laughing. I looked over at him and he has my bra in his hand.
"D 12 not bad!" He said as my face turns a light pink. Nobody actually seen how big my boobs are because I wear saggy clothes. I really don't like guys staring at my tits all day.
"Dammit Mitch give me that!" I yelled snatching it out of his hand.
"Go downstairs and cook me something."
"Awe I can't check how big your boobs are?" At this point I face palmed myself.
"My fucking god Mitch just go!!" I say laughing at our stupidity.
"Fine fine I'll go!"
"Thank you!" I said relived.
He left the room and I started unpacking. I checked the bathroom to see if I had everything and didn't forget anything. Nope everything's there. I looked in the cabinet out of curiosity and found the razor I kept for "safe measures". I just stared at it for a long time. Eventually the staring test i had with it ended when I picked it up and threw it into the trash can out Mitch's window. I smelled bacon and eggs so I went down stairs. What I thought Mitch was cooking. No one else seemed to be up. I walked over to him.
"Whatch doing?" I ask annoyingly
"Doing what you told me to do!"
"Food." I say.
"Soon." Mitch said.
I went on twitter and saw yet again mean supportive stuff about what Louise put up.
"Wow slut." 0.0

"I'm so happy MY FANFIC IS TRUEEE!!!!!!!1!!!11!!1!1!1!1!1!1!

"Mitch can do better like me."

I'm used to it. Possibly get killed at PAX but that's fine. I get out of my trance when Mitch kissed me on the head and set a plate of eggs and bacon on the plate. I gorge into the plate forgetting all my worries...

TO BE CONTINUED...

/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\

Well I'm continuing this book
#NOREGRETS

MUCH

LOVE

X

/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\/._.\