14

*Finns POV*

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I place my hand on my forehead as a grown in pain. I then attempt to sit up with my eyes still closed trying to not see the bright morning sun shining through the window.

A heavy weight on my chest stood me from sitting up. I open my eyes slowly letting in the light. I slightly lift my head to see a girl laying with her head on my chest. I shift my head to see the face of the person laying with me.

Millie.

Shit shit shit. Why am I in Millie's room? what happened last night? Maybe nothing happened last night. That's hard to believe though considering I am wearing nothing but my boxers. I can't tell if Millie is clothed or not because she is laying completely under the covers with nothing but her head and a sliver of her left shoulder exposed.

I lightly wiggle out from under her trying my hardest not to wake her. I climb out of the bed, gather all my clothes than quickly run down the hall to my room.

I need to talk to someone. I can't talk to Noah cause he likes Millie. I can't talk to Caleb for obvious reasons. I can't talk to the 'losers' cause they are to close with Sadie. So I am left with Gaten. I quickly unlock my phone and go to text Gaten.

Finn: hey are you at the house?
Gaten: ya why?
Finn: I need to talk to you, can I come over?
Gaten: ya sure

Luckily Gaten replied right away. I threw on some clean clothes, fixed my hair, brushed my teeth than hopped in the car and headed to talk to Gaten.

After a short ride I was parked in front of they guys house. I jumped out of the car and walked right into the house not bothering to knock.

I walk into the living room and see Gaten laying on the couch scrolling through his phone eating goldfish with some random movie on the tv playing in the background.

"Jeez you got here fast" he says when he realizes I was there.

"Ya I really need to talk" I say taking a seat on the couch "is anyone else here"

"Um only jack, but I think he's sleeping"

"Okay" I say taking a deep breath in.

"What's up?" He asks turning off the tv and facing me.

"I did something bad like really bad" I put my head in my hands and think about a good way to word it "I think I may have slept with Millie"

"You what?!" Gaten says raising his eyebrows.

"Well me and Sadie got into a fight, and I was upset and really drunk and next thing I knew I woke up in Millie's bed"

"Dude..."

"What do I do" I ask looking back at him.

"I don't think there is really anything you can do. And you know this is going to mean much more to Millie."

I flop my head back into the couch. I don't know what to do. I'm just praying she was as drunk as me.

I wrote this super fast and it's unedited, so forgive me if it's really bad😂
- angelic angel 👼