17

*Saides POV*

I had spent the rest of my day in my room just thinking. Millie doesn't know I know, so she acted normal. But I tried to stay in my room to avoid talking to her. There's no reason for me to be mad at her though, she has liked Finn for a long time, and she had no way of knowing I liked him.

Just as I was about to press play on vampire diaries, the show I had been bingeing all day, I heard a knock on my door. I look at my phone and realize that it was 3 am. I thought everyone was asleep by now.

"Who is it" I yell to lazy to get up and just open the door. No response just more knocks. "Who is it" I yell again just a little louder. Once again no response. "Oh my fucking god" I mumbled as I flung the covers off of me and walked across the room.

"Yes?!" I say in a slightly angry tone as I swung open my bedroom door.

"Sadie you need to talk to me, tell me what you're thinking, it's driving me crazy" Finn rambles as he walks into my room, before I even invited him in.

"Finn it's 3 in the morning" I groan as I put my hand on my forehead.

"Ok but I need to talk"

"Okay..." I say waiting for him to continue.

"Sooo have you thought about forgiving me cause I cause I have been thinking about it all day and it's driving me crazy" He was rambling again.

"Finn I don't know, you kissed me, than you sleep with Millie" I say crossing my arms.

"But I didn't even know I slept with Millie"

"So is that just supposed to make it okay?!" I say getting a little angry.

"No but I need you to trust me!"

"How am I even supposed to trust you finn?! You were an asshole to me for two years straight" I was getting concerned I was going to wake someone up.

"I know and I regret that more than anything is this world" he said in a soft voice as he stepped closer and looked into my eyes.

Damn. He's the one person that can piss me off this much, but he's also the one person that can make me feel this way. When I am around him my heart beats through my chest. And when he looks at me like this I want to melt. And I have never felt this way before.

I find myself speechless as I just stand there and stare at him. "I will never hurt you again" he finishes.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Ayyy I just spent two hours on a project for social studies... school is fun🙄 Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter, be sure to vote and comment! Love you all!💗
- angelic angel 👼