Teacher (Edwin)

Y/N's POV 

It's currently 6pm and I still haven't started getting ready for my date. I have like an hour to get ready and I'm kinda nervous. It's my first date in a long time. I met the guy at grocery store. A pretty lame place to meet someone. I was just grabbing a few things and I accidentally banged into him. I dropped my stuff and he helped me. We met again while we were putting our groceries in our cars. He came over to me and give me a sticky note with his number on it and said call me and he left. He was cute and I was lonely so I called when I got home cause why not. *bzzz* I got a message from him that said to wear something comfortable and that he'd be here in 45 mins. Shit. I gotta get ready. I ran up my stairs and went to my closet. I chose to wear a black shirt, plaid green pants and black shoes.

 I chose to wear a black shirt, plaid green pants and black shoes

I saw a car pull up to my drive way and made my way downstairs. When I got downstairs the doorbell rang. I opened the door to my date, Edwin. We said hi and just the basic stuff and I asked him where we were going and he said that it was a surprise. We got into his car. It's was a bit awkward for a few minutes but now it's going good. We talked about a bunch of stuff until we stopped and got where we were supposed to be. Edwin said with a smile on his face "We're here." I was so confused. I'd never been here.

 "Where exactly are we." 

As Edwin opened his car door he said "You'll see." He opened the door for me and walked me to the small building. It was a dance studio. This was going to be an interesting date. It would probably be our last date because once he sees how I dance, he'll run. We walked into the building and he checked in and we walked into a room.

 He said with a big grin on his face, "I'm gonna teach you how to dance." I already felt so embarrassed and all I was doing was standing there.

 I sighed and said "I'm gonna say sorry in advance cause what you're about to see ain't pretty." 

He let out a laugh and said "Its ok, that's why I'm here. Besides I bet you're exaggerating. Anyways wanna start?" I was hesitant but said sure. I mean what could I do now? I was already here. Half an hour had gone by and I think I'd finally gotten the hang of it.

 "You're doing great. See, I told you you're not as bad as you think you are." I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh. Edwin was teaching me how to do the salsa right now and of course I had to fall. I wasn't hurt or anything but I let out the ugliest laugh I've ever had in my life. This just has to happen when I'm on a date with the cutest guy ever, doesn't it? Edwin was laughing his ass off and he ended up falling too and and we both ended up laughing for like 5 minutes straight. We both eventually got up and continued. When I had kinda gotten the hang of it, Edwin said that we should try to put all the steps together and just do it. I said yeah. While we were dancing I got lost in his beautiful dark brown  eyes. And then he kissed me. I was so surprised I forgot to close my eyes. He stopped kissing me and said sorry asked if something was wrong. I just kissed him. I don't know what came over me but I did it. And it was the best kiss of my life. 

A/N

I'm sorry if this is short I'm and sorry if this sucks but I just suck at writing🤷🏽‍♀️