Prologue

After Etheria was saved by well Angella when the portal was opened everything mostly went back to the way it was. Well mostly.

Adora sighed as she walked into her room on bright moon finally after this whole turn of events. Glimmer wanted to be alone... especially after the whole ordeal with her mother. As well as trying to handle the fact she was now the new Queen Of Bright moon and leader of the Rebellion. Everyone thought to leave her alone and give her some time instead of celebrating their victory. Which was bitter sweet. Felt more bitter than sweet however.

Adora simply laid down on her bed as she pulled the covers over herself. She simply started to tear up and cry after everything that's happened. She ended up falling asleep after a bit. She felt sudden shaking and when she felt this she sat up and groaned. "What is it bow..." she assumed it was until she looked around and her eyes widened as she saw she was in the fright zone. The light green metal walls and the old bunks she used to stay in were here. But everything looked. Less worn.

As she was getting up she looked down at herself and her eyes widened seeing she had a small body. Younger. She looked quickly at a mirror seeing it herself when she was about 11 or so. As she moved her hand to her face she was suddenly tackled to the bed by a girl. She looked up and saw it was Catra. "hey Adora" she said in her kid voice.