Chapter 1

Her eyes widened as she saw her. "C-Catra?" She said. Catra then looked back down at her "why are we here Adora? What did you do?" Catra said as she kept her pinned down. "I-I don't know... what makes you think I did this?" Adora said pushing her away as she in habit moved to grab her sword but felt nothing. Her eyes widened. Catra smirked lightly. "Don't have got Sword now to turn you into She-Ra" she said. Catra then tried to get her claws out but she quickly looked down and saw that of course they seemed to not come out. "W-What?" She said loud. Adora then went and tackled her down. "What did you do Catra? The portal now this?" She said as she began to try and punch her. "I didn't do this!" She yelled as she twisted and turned with her. But as they fought suddenly the door almost slammed open.

"Stop this at once!" A thundering voice heard as they both shot a look over seeing their used to be mentor and caretaker. Shadow Weaver. They instantly stopped in instinct as they both got up. They suddenly both felt not in control of anything as they simply let whatever was happening. Happen. "I expected this from you Catra towards any of the other Cadets. But how dare you touch Adora?" She said as she gripped her chin. "I-I.." Catra tried to say into Shadow Weaver pushed her away. "Shadow Weaver! It wasn't her fault we were just sparring"Adora said. As they spoke the two felt their minds mice away from as they watched now their 11 year old selves. They both looked down and saw they were in their own present bodies but looked more transparent. "I... I-It's a memory?" Adora said as she continued to watch. Catra didn't say anything as she just watched. "Sparring? It's the morning you two should be getting ready. Now that's for the training sessions not this. Now both of you go and get ready." She said as she looked at them both. Adora then nodded as she and Catra began to walk away but as they did. "Catra. You stay we need to talk..." Shadow Weaver said looking down at her. Adora looked at her worried but Catra simply just gestures for her to go. "Yes Shadow Weaver..." catra said as Adora left. "You may not feel it but you should know that you can't be doing whatever you please. Roughhousing like this.. just savage. Then again it may be common for you... if you do this again or even sway adora for more things such as this then your gonna be punished." Shadow Weaver said sternly as the shadows slowly came out from her robes. Catra simply stood in fear.

Present Adora looked at this and then over at her. "Did she do these kind of talks a lot?" She said. Catra glared at her lightly as she looked away. "You should know this already Shadow Weaver never did treat me well.... not as well as you.." She said whispering the last part. "Catra..." Adora said as she walked over a little. As she did they felt the world move and it followed Young Catra when she walked over to Young adora. "Hey... are you alright?" Adora asked. Catra nodded simply. "You go on ahead I need to get ready.. and breakfast is probably being served.." Catra said smiling at her. Adora then nodded but felt a little hesitant to leave her. "Alright I'll get you some extra ration bars! I hear they taste like fish today.." Adora said hugging Catra. Catra hugged back gently as she smiled but when adora left Catra sighed shakily and started to tear up a little as she went to get ready.

Present Adora watched as her eyes widened and looked over at Catra. "W-Wha... I never knew you took those that hard.. you always said you didn't ca-" Adora was saying until she was interrupted. "You didn't know anything Adora!" Catra said yelling at her lightly. Catra was tearing up but her sadness instead was rage as the dream world began to slowly crumble and the side of her face and body turned into the way she was when the universe was breaking. She felt her head ache. Adora eyes widened seeing her do all this as she then went and hug her but she then remembered what Catra was now. She couldn't let her into her head. "You did that to yourselves Catra... doesn't matter what happened it didn't mean you could almost destroy the universe...." adora said looking away. Catra then blinked and her body was normal she then glared at her. "you always were what I said you were. Selfish caring about yourself. Leaving me! Always being high mighty and wanting fo he right all the time.." Catra said as she shook her head. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light as the dream crumbled and it pushed Adora and Catra together. "W-What's happening?!" Adora said. "I-I ah!" Catra said as they felt the floor disappear and then another bright flash.