BRAND NEWWWWW

DENIA POV

(I ain't trying to do what everybody else doin' Just 'cause everybody doin' what they all do If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home)*NICO & VINZ AM I WRONG*

Well let me give my introduction... My name is Denia, anyone who's close to me knows to call me De, but Denia is cool for now....anyways, this is my first day going to Inglewood High, for some weird reason, my family moved back to our old neighborhood, I haven't been back here since I was about 12....my family owns this business, to be honest they never told me what they do, all I knew was I always got what I wanted, so I guess you can call me spoiled *laughs* this is my junior year of high school of course you can already tell I'm 16, some say I look model material then some say I look fat, but I dealt with bullying at my old school so hopefully my confidence won't be attacked at this new school.... Lawwwd...

(OUTFIT IN MM)

SCHOOL DAY

MONDAY MORNING

*KITCHEN*

*Opens fridge*

*Grabs lunch*

Denia: Mom...have you seen my pineapple coconut water???.

Mom: Good Morning to you too sweetie and nope I haven't seen it.

Denia:*Rolls eyes* Ughh... okay I guess I'll just get regular water.

Mom: Why are you in such a bad mood?, you should be happy going to this new school you never know who you might be friends with?

Denia: Mom, you know one wants to be friends with the fat newcomer at the school.

Mom: With that kind of attuide maybe you're right, Look I know ever since me and your father suggested you go there doesn't mean you have to be Debbie downer about it... Cheer up Dania this is a fresh start enjoy it while it last.

Denia: Yeah okay mom...I'm heading to "school" now..I'll catch you later.

Denia: *kisses mom on the cheek* love ya mom:).

Mom: Mhmm.. love you too sweetie be careful!.

Denia: *Grabs car keys, heads to door*. I will mom... I will.