Chapter one , forced marriage

School holiday is started. You and your boyfriend planning to go out. After done , he pick you up. "Hi aunty. Is Si Han home?" Wonjin said. "Im here oppa!" You said. Your mom dont like your boyfriend cuz he's not from a rich family. "Sorry Wonjin. Si Han can't go out with you. We have a family meeting with Kang's clans." Your mom said not even look at him.

"Ok aunty..." Wonjin said and leave. Your mom close the door. "Go wear the new dress I buy for you." Your mom said. "I will not! Mom! Wonjin going to propose me!" You shout. "He's not from a rich family! If mom dont like him then its a no! Go change your outfit! Ppali!" Your mom shout.

You run upstairs and cry. 'Why can't eomma at least give me chance to meet my own boyfriend!?! Is money important?!' You thought and cry more. After cry for 5 minutes. You wash your face and put the dress on. You wear make up and wear your high heel. After done , you chat Won Jin.

Si Han💎👑: Hey babe.. sorry about my mom just now.. you know that she just hate you.. im sorry😭

MyKing❤👑: Its ok.. im not a true one for you.

Si Han💎👑 have go offline

You sigh when he said that. You hate it when he feel that way. Its been 30 minutes you in your room. "Sweetie..Are you done?" Your mom come in without knocking. "Im done." You said not even look at your mom. "Sweetie , I didn't hate Won Jin.. but..he have nothing... I dont want you to be like other people wife." Your mom said. You dont even say a words. You leave the room. Your mom followed you behind.

"Sweetie... we have guest today. That better than Ham Wonjin." Your mom said. You just sigh cause you still love your mom. You sit on the sofa with your parents. "So. You agree?" Mrs. Kang ask my parents. "Yes." They said. 'What is this? Planning to give me to Mrs. Kang?' You thought. "Ok. Min Hee.. you agree?" My mom said. He nod happily.

"Sweetie , you going to married Min Hee." Your father said. "M-married? M-me a-and.. This b-boy?" You said. "But me and Wonjin.." You said again. "Wonjin?" His parents ask. "Yes. Wonjin. He's my boy-" You was cutted by my mom. "So my daughter agree. You guys can go home." And they leave.

"Mom!! I dont even said Y-E-S "YES" !" You shout. "But Min Hee is rich." Your mom said. "MONEY , MONEY , MONEY AND MONEY! ALWAYS MONEY! MOM! MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE! MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS AND MONEY CAN'T BUY FAMILY!" You shout. "IF OPPA HERE. HE WILL FIGHT FOR ME. WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU?!" You keep shouting.

"I did it.. for you.. for your own happiness." Your mom said politely. "I lose my brother.. then lose my boyfriend! You want me to die? You know how much I love the both of them but lose both! My life is not easy. I dont want to be rich! I want to be like Won Jin. Not too rich and not too poor. You guys ruin my future." You said and go upstairs.

"Sweetie.. please... let me explai-" Your mom said but you ignore.
-Your mom P.O.V-
"Why dont she at least show me her smile? I miss it. Since her brother die.. her smile faded away." I (your mom) said to my husband but he just sigh.

You change your outfit and go downstairs. As you go downstairs , you saw your mom and dad waiting for you. "Sweetie we so-" They was cutted by you. "Shut up!" You said and leave. You slammed the door which made them shook. You drive to Wonjin apartment since he live alone. You knock his door. "Honey.." You said and the door immediately opened.

"Oppa , m-my mom.. she force me to married someone." You said while tears fall down. "Im s-still young..." You said and he give you a peck. "Did your mom hate me this much?" He said and his tear also almost fall. "I dont know.. but.. I.. dont want to leave you after you spent 4 years with me." You said and hug him tightly. "Me too." He said. Since this apartment owned by Min Hee , he sometimes will take a walk. You guys shook when someone shout "MR.KANG!"