Chapter 6, Where the fight start.

(SATURDAY)
Its morning. You wake up and take a bath. You have tuition start from 7 a.m and 9 a.m its a Science tuition. You done and wear normal outfit.

(Downstairs)
You cook something and eat. You leave the house with a note so Min Hee will know that you go to your tuition class.

What you write:

To:Kang Min Hee

Oppa.. Im going to my tuition class. I'll be back at 9:20 a.m. dont worry. Hangout with your friends if you want to. Lock the house if you leave.

From: Your fiancé, Kim Si Han.

You take a car key and left. You drive for 20 Minutes your tuition class far from your house. You arrive and saw your best bestfriend. Xu Minghao. He is a Chinese boy. Before fall in love with Wonjin, you have a crush on him but now not anymore. You just see him as a bestie. He saw you and run to you.

"Its been a while Si Han." He said. "Since when did you be this handsome oppa?" You ask teasing him. "Ooh.. you want to say all this time im not handsome?" He said and you laugh. "10 minutes left and class will started. Lets go." You said and he nod.

(At tuition class)

"Good morning miss Chu." You guys greeted. "Morning class. Sit down." She said. "I have a mission for you guys. I want 4 people in 1 group. Try to use a thing to make a long line. As long as you can." She said. You, Minghao, Haknyeon and Renjun is in 1 group.

"Well... I bring a lot today. Lets use ruler first. I have 4 rulers." You said and take out your two 15 cm, 20 cm and 30cm rulers. They take out too. You guys put and the next is pencil case. After pencil case, its water bottles and more.

"I think this is enough." They said. You walk to the teacher and whisper. "Keep as a secret... can we use people to make it longer?" You whisper and she nod. You walk back to those idiots and told Minghao and Renjun to lay down.

People is busy with their business so no one saw it. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! TIMES UP!" She said. You guys stop. The teacher look every each of you guys work. "Ok team Si Han's is the longest!" She said. Everyone look at it and laugh. Teacher give each of you a box of kit kat.

Its 8:30 am. Times for brunch! You guys left and go to cafeteria. You just eat chocolate waffle and strawberry ice blend. You buy for Minghao too. "None for us?" Haknyeon ask. You know haknyeon and Renjun for 4 years now. You dont want to treat them cuz if you treat them then you'll end up no money.

"If I treat you guys... I will end up no money dear Haknyeon and Renjun Oppa." You said. "I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! PROMISE!" They said at the same time. Hard to believe but you just give each of them 10,000 won. They can buy much but ngeh... who care.

Your phone vibrate and its a massage from Min Hee. But you ignore it. You dont even care... he will never mad at you.. maybe. "Your phone keep vibrate. It may be an important massage." Minghao said. "I dont care. Its been a while since I didn't hangout with you guys." You said.

You mute his contacts and you guys go to class. "Hey. Let me drives you guys home." You said. "Sure, why not." They said. You guys enter the car and its 9:04 am. They told you to just drive them to a near café. "Wanna hangouts without me?" You said. "Its a boys day out." They said. "Ok then. Lets hangout tomorrow." You said and they nod.

You guys stop at BLUE CAFÉ. You wave a goodbye to them and leave. You realize it was 9:13 am already. 7 minutes left so you drive as fast as you can but there's a traffic jam. Damn it. You heard to music and it was 9:15 am. My god... you just give up.