Chapter 5:

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU! @5sos__5ever (see what i did there?!)

Anywayyy thats my other bae... Im kinda a whore hehhe jkk ly guys!

<~<~<~<~<~

Calums Pov:

Ive been at the hospital everyday this week and Ashton and Mikey come and visit occasionally.

Im a wreck.

For one its hard to get sleep in these uncomfortable chairs and then theres this lady who is crying nonstop no mayter what. She keeps me up all night!

So i never get sleep and i just am never in a happy mood unless its when im in the room with Luke.

I was thinking really hard when i heard a familliar voice i thought i would never hear again!

"Mate! Look its Cal!" The irish boy chirped.

I jumped up and smiled a real smile for once.

"NIALL!!" i screamed earning a few strange looks from strangers.

He ran over and tackled me to the ground as we laughed.

I heard someone clear their throats and i look up to see the rest of the boys.

"HAZ, LOU, LI, ZAYNNN!" I say before tackling them to the ground.

We all burst into laughter and sit down and start catching up.

We were in the middle of talking about how Luke was doing when i saw a lot of nurses running towards Lukes room.

I got up tears welling up in my eyes.

Oh god what if hes hurt! What if hes dying!

I feel tears well up in my eyes and i try to brush past everyone but they wouldnt let me.

"Mr. Hood you need to sit down." the nurses said calmly.

"Please! let me see him!" i say desperately

" You cant im sorry Mr. Hood." they say before walking in the room and locking the door.

I slide down the wall and start sobbing.

I feel 5 sets of hands running around my body and their soft voices singing to me.

I fell asleep wondering whats happening to Lukey.

*********

Sorry that was short.

-J

✖✖.