Barrier of reality - Taejoon

Kim Namjoon is an admirable person. He's smart, careful with his speech and got the look. Every woman swooning over him with the wish of him to be their husband or boyfriend. On the surface, he appeared as an inspiring leader, understanding person, silent but mistery and talented in music. Either way, people picture him as a perfect guy.

What people didn't know, Namjoon hold a lot of secrets. He always about how others picture him and that pushed him to the edge of a box. The guy himself into a mold he never wanted to be. Yet it's come too far that there's no way to turn back, Namjoon regretted it all but he found no one to share his burden with.

Kim Taehyung, an innocent boy. Pure at heart and not quite good at expressing his feelings. People thought of him to be a bit... weird. He didn't act normally and usually received judgmental glance from others. Despite all his clumsiness, he's the most honest boy you could ever find. His curiosity was unstoppable yet that's one of the reason why he get hurt easily.

Somehow, the boy found Kim Namjoon. People couldn't see through, yet Taehyung always sense some kind of barrier set up in front of Namjoon. His curiosity was pique.

To Taehyung, Namjoon was like a newly found species. He couldn't get why the male always have to fake his emotion in front of others, while it's pretty obvious to Taehyung that he's uncomfortable. Taehyung decided to approach Namjoon.

--------------

"Huyng, why did you smile?"

"...Because I'm happy?"

"Are you hyung?"

Namjoon fell into silence. He didn't get why Taehyung even approached him in the first place. Yes they were in the same company, but they never actually talk. The boy even had does weird rumors around him that he's a bit crazy and didn't talk like a human. To protect his image, Namjoon avoided having conversation with those types of people and would never guess for them to approach him. However, this is different.

Taehyung tilted his head in curiosity, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion along with a small pout that appeared on his naturally red lips. He sense the lie in Namjoon's statement and he couldn't figure out why the male is lying. The persistent boy decided to figure this all out without letting Namjoon go.

"Hyung?"

Namjoon snapped back into reality. He breathed in slowly before releasing all the air out. Slowly voiced his mind out, one thing that he never do with someone he didn't know well.

"Why did you ask?" He questioned, a frown make it up to his beautiful face.

The boy only hummed, he dumbly grinned at Namjoon with his stupidly honest answer. "Because I like you Namjoon hyung!"

The awkward silence fell upon them. Taehyung still smiling, showing off his famous boxy smile that captured many young woman hearts to Namjoon. The male at the moment, wasn't doing so fine.

His face was crimson red and his barrier is on the verge of falling. Many have told them that they like him, but why does Taehyung confession take effect on him? Namjoon can not understand. Maybe the fact that this honest male that had taken interest in him, was the first to actually care about how he's feeling will make a difference? Will it? He wondered.

"Um... I...", Namjoon gulped down a mouthful of saliva. He hesitated to speak. It's not like he was not used to reject people, this was just too sudden! They barely know each other, yet the boy just popped out of nowhere and said that he liked him!

Not that Namjoon know, Taehyung didn't really mean it that way. The boy loved unique things, he wanted to be closer to Namjoon to observe the male behavior. Namjoon was interesting, and Taehyung liked it. Seemed like he expressed it in the wrong way...