Lycoris Radiata - Taejoon

Lycoris Radiata 꽃무릇 (Kkockmuleus) 

"You know, I love red spider lily and also enchanted by the red color of those flowers. Red contain many meanings, heartrending memories, the anguish of separation and death. But for me, it means something else... Urgh, just my nonsense thought."

"I love you, Kim Taehyung"

"Haha, see you later. Goodbye."

BANG!

Tic-tic tic-tic!!

[The alarm clock rang loudly]

Taehyung sprung up abruptly. His eyes flicked open fast and widely. He got up from the state of staring blankly at the stupid ceiling itself.

''Wae- What the hell happened to me?" He held his forehead uncomfortably and let out a deep long sigh to pull himself together.

Again with that weird dream. It was the twentieth time since the accident that occurred about 1 month ago. It was when he saw a person in a cafe. Not long after, Taehyung witnessed the scene of that male getting into an accident. His head was damaged badly and was in a horrible state. He nearly did not make it.

Surprisingly, the male luckily made it out of the grim reaper hands, surviving the accident. What a miracle!

However, a lot of images took it in turns to appear in his mind. They seemed very authentic as if it had happened before, like an old black and white film of his own hippocampus. The bizarre dream with a gentle yet familiar voice 'visited' Taehyung every night, frequently every time he dozed off unconsciously. The dream always mentioned about a rare kind of red flowers - red spider lily.

But the guy who loved those flowers, was talking to Tae in this dream.

Who is he?

"I love you, darling"

"Like red spider lily"

The date is Saturday, the 19th of August. Taehyung had a meeting with his friend - Yoongi. He hasn't saw the said male for more than four years already. Yoongi had been studying abroad in England for awhile.

He met the cool dude in Seoul Music Academy and they seemed to both interested in classical music. Tae played saxophones while Yoongi has passion for piano. After 2 years of knowing each other, Yoongi went to London, the capital of England to continue pursuing his dream for piano. They still keep in touch till today and has been sharing everything to each others since then. Saying that but it's only Taehyung we're talking about.

Hey, it's the same place alright?

Kay, only us there right?

Seen at 9:05 a.m

No, there's someone coming with me.

Oh, your boyfriend, right ? ;)

Shut the fuck up Tae.

You better make it on time or you'll become