[Nagisa Shiota] ❤️Fluff❤️

NagisaXReader

"Y/n..."Nagisa called your name making you look back at him. He walked towards you, head down.

'Something is wrong...'you thought. Nagisa is a cheerful boy, is he thinking about his mom again?

You, Y/n L/n is Nagisa Shiota's best friend. He told you about his mom a week ago and you couldn't help but get worried.

You parents are always overseas because of business trips and you are living alone in your house, good thing Nagisa always comes to cheer you up.

You hate to admit it, Nagisa is cute. Really cute, you've been friends with him for a long time now and you can't help but wonder...how would it feel to be Nagisa's girlfriend?

Nagisa is a boy who is hard to find and you don't want to ruin the friend ship you tried so hard to build so...even though you somehow have feelings for him, you needed to stop your self.

He is always there for you when you have problems and when you are depressed.

But now...he is the one who needs your help.

The class E is having a school trip in Kyoto and you are stargazing alone but then Nagisa came.

You somehow wanted to help him but...you don't know how, you've never seen his mom get angry because she looked very innocent and sweet.

"Ano...is something wrong? You know you can tell me" You gave him a reassuring smile which made him blush. At first you really thought he's a girl but then Karma told you that Nagisa is boy(sorry lol)

"No, there's no problem. It's just that...I think I'm sick" I gasped. "Should we tell Koro-sensei then?" I asked. Nagisa shook his head.

"It's just that....every time I see this one person, my heart keeps beating fast and I feel my blood rising up on my cheeks. So...am I sick?" He asked innocently.

I laughed which made his eyebrows quirk up. "Nagisa, you're not sick! You are inlove!" You told him while smiling.

His eyes widened and it's like he realized what you said, "Y-you are right..." he blushed again making you chuckle.

"But who is this someone? I wanna know!" You smirked, he chuckled and looked up at the stars. "She is beautiful, just like the stars" Nagisa smiled.

That's when you finally saw his features, his light-blue hair shining and swinging because of the air.

He was perfect...

This time, you blushed. "You wanna know who she is?" Nagisa looked at you. You nodded, he smiled and answered...

"You"