[MaeharaXRio] ❤️FLUFF❤️

(Didn't know someone shipped them, it's a bit sad and short sorry😂)
MaeharaXRio

"Oi, Rio!" The blonde girl turned around only to see Karma smirking. "What do you want Karma?" Rio asked.

Karma stood up and went towards her. "Have you heard? Maehara likes you" he smirked again. Rio's cheeks turned red, just like Karma's crimson hair.

"Go and talk to him. You like him too right?" Karma looked up at the blue sky. Rio gulped and started to blush harder, "I d-don't know what you're talking about" She was about to leave when Karma grabbed her wrist.

"Don't waste my sacrifice and talk to him, he deserves you more than I do"Karma smiled, not a fake one. But a smile that shows sadness and pain.

Rio's eyes widened and realized the way Karma had treated her, her eyes started to be teary. "Ara~ ara~, go and talk to Maehara already. He's waiting for you" The crimson haired boy was obviously going to cry but he was stopping his tears in order to make his friends end up together.

He knew...He is not enough for her, and she likes someone else. So he shall let her be and let her fall in love

Rio left while sobbing, the tears were not stopping even if she tried. Until a hard chest bumped into her head.

The blonde whimpered in pain as she fell to the floor, she was rubbing her forehead until a hand reached her.

Rio looked up only to see Maehara who was blushing 10x harder than her. She grabbed his hand and stood up.

"A-ano..."they both felt the awkward atmosphere growing each second. "I like you" they both said in unison making them both chuckle.

"Karma told me that-" Rio was cut off when she got pulled into a hug. Maehara was cuddling her, "No more Karma okay? Just the two of us" he whispered.