Chapter 1

The news blared on the TV causing Classic to flinch. Fell sat next to him with an arm draped around him. Hey knew Sci had finally been stopped. Hopefully, he'd been stopped. Classic waved his hand in front of his lover to bring him back to reality. Whenever the news cut through the TV it meant something threatening to something outside the cosy bubble of undertale had occurred. When these things did occur both skeletons would cross their fingers and hope that Sci had finally been discovered.

It'd been going on for fifth teen maybe sixteen years since Fell left. It'd got too much when Sci had taken innocent children for the experiment. He had 9. They hadn't been gifted with names. It was a gift they didn't deserve.

"I'll turn it off. I already know the floods..."

"Keep it on." Fell interrupted noticing the building that he had despised for

"We advise you mso long. He shuffled closer to Classic and snatched the remote stopping him from switching the TV off

"We interrupt your program to inform please do not leave your homes. Two mental asylum patients have broken out from what we heard more are on the way. We have no clue on danger levels however all are confirmed to be powerful monsters."

Classic looked at Fdll wondering. If they had the same thought. They were to far go to be sane but powerful was an understatement. They could rip a normal monster apart like it was a twig. Whatever Sci had wanted to try had finally backfired on him.

The screen started showing pictures of those who were presumed to be capable of escape

The first person looked more like an octopus than a monster. His skin was covered in black sticky gloop that must be permanent as there was no picture of the monster without it. The substance covered his left eye making him half blind. The other eye was a piercing blue that stared into your soul. His face was twisted into a scowl showing he wasn't enjoying the photo session. The most notable feature, however, were the four tentacles that lay limp by his side. One was pierced above his head aiming for the camera. Classic shivered at him, almost feeling the negativity that followed the skeleton everywhere.

The next skeleton was just as peculiar. Unlike the other, the lovers knew he was a skeleton. Despite the black bones his figure wasn't destroyed by goop. Instead, blue tear marks streaked his cheeks. Much like the other monster, the weirdest oddity was not natural. Glitches surrounded his body. Each bug read error and vibrates as if it had a life of its own.

The following skeletons appeared more normalise. There were still features to help tell them apart as if Sci had planned this.

The third skeleton was holding his hood up as if it were being forced down. It cast a shadow over his face however the purple eye light still shone. You could see it blazing as if it needed to light a room. His smirk sent shivers down Fells spine. He'd seen lots of people bear ill intent but he'd never seen anything like that.

The following skeleton had tears streaking his cheek for eternity. However, his were black and merged with his eyes. They were no eye lights on his face. It was just void of emotion. They were non-existent and it wouldn't take a physiologist to figure out he'd given up on hope. Studying the picture Fell caught a glimpse of a knife firmly in the now free skeleton.

After a while, the escaped skeletons blurred into one with very few exceptions.

One of them had ink splotches on his face, around his mouth as well as if he drank ink. His eye lights were emotionless like the black torn one. However, his were still visible. They had normal light and normal size. No emotion to be traced.

Another had a hole in the right side of his skull. Much like the first one, he'd be half blind considering the hole swallowed half his head. Dust and blood. Covered his clothes signalling he was a force to be reckoned with.

The final skeleton only wore black and white. He had hetchcromia with one eye your normal eye light and the other the burning red of a determined soul. He had no visible battle damage except the lightning scar on his cheek. He had one personal item on him that the others hadn't. The golden heart locket glinted and reflected the camera. It had been blurred out badly on photoshop.

When the news drew to a close Classic switched the TV off not wanting to hear any more of the sombre news. He knew Fell was desperately trying to recognise them but knowing how Sci went through experiments the ones from fifth teen years back were dust. They knew not to open the doors with the monsters running wild. They were the humans' definition of them. The creatures from the 'asylum' were cruel and soulless. They'd been driven to insanity by desperation.

There was a knock on the door.

Fell went to answer it. The edgy adult had a broom to knock out any intruders or threats. He opened the door to a geeky kid with glasses and wide eyes in fear.

"Hey, Classic want some Girl Scout..." The skeleton walked in cutting Fell off and allowing him a view of the monster.

It was Sci.

"I can explain.."

----------------------------------

Suuuuuuuuuu Sci is evil? OwOwO

I don't know myself oops 😂

Please excuse my dreadful dreadful grammar.  

917 words