Rivals!

Izuku Midoryia:

I was walking down the road, I was going to go meet Midoryia at his place today. I'm going to visit and sleepover, I was very excited. "Oh! Your Y/N Aizawa, aren't you?" I looked around and saw a girl with cat like eyes, k-9 teeth, and blonde hair in buns. She was wearing a school uniform too, and she had a knife. She acted like a villain, but I didn't know if she was one. "Who are you?" I asked getting into a fighting stance. "Oh, i'm Himiko Toga! Your pretty cute, is that why my Izuku is dating you?" My eyes widened, 'She knows Midoryia, that's not good.' I thought to myself.

She charged at me with her knife in hand and swiped at me, I was able to dodge it. 'If only I was good at hand-to-hand combat.' I thought to myself. "Aww, come on stop dodging. Play with me!" She said with a crazy smile on her face. "Sorry, gotta go." I said and started running. I felt something fly past my face and it was a knife, it only missed me a little bit. I got a small cut.

I lost her when I ran out of the alleyway, I guess she is a villain if she doesn't want to be found out and run into the open. I made it to Midoryia's and told him what happened. The pro hero's started searching the area, they couldn't find her.

Shoto Todoroki:

I was in the training grounds, it was like our place to hang out and train. I was at the picnic table I made a while ago and was eating my lunch. I noticed a shadow over me. I looked up to see Yaoyorozu looking at me. "Oh, hey." I said and smiled. "I want to fight you!" She said making a metal baton. "Hmm, no thanks i'm tired." I said taking a sip of my juice. "Why do you want to fight me anyway?" I asked her, she blushed. "I like Todoroki, and I want to fight you to see if you are good for him." She said looking down, I sat there with a blank face. "Ok, let's fight." I said standing up. "Really?" She said looking suprised.

I smirked. "But not right now, like I said, i'm tired." I said and sat back down, she had a dumbfound look on her face. "We'll fight in two days. Okay?" I said and walked away. "Okay!" I heard her yell from behind.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was with Bakugo in the library when suddenly Kirishima popped out of knowhere. "Oi! Shitty hair we are busy here!" Bakugo yelled. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to know if you want to hang out today!" Kirishima yelled back. "Shh, it's a library." I said and sat down, they both looked at me. I blushed and looked away. "Y/N I have came here to tell you something!" Kirishima said smirking. "We are now rivals!" I looked up suprised. "What? Why?" I asked, Bakugo was just listening. "Because, you hog Bakugo all to yourself and I want to hang out with him too!" Kirishima said with a pout, I laughed. "Ok, we are rivals then." I said in a soft voice, we shook hands. "Let's fight later!" Kirishima said "Okay." I said and smiled, then he ran off.

"Why did you agree?" Bakugo asked me. "Because, he only feels left out. You should at least visit your friends man." I said and sat down.

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Hey Kiri, i'm bored we should go on a date after school." I said and hugging his arm. "Ok! I'm ok with that." Kirishima said with a smile. I noticed Mina up ahead. "Hey Mina what's up?" I asked with a smile. "I want to fight!" Mina yelled pointing at me. "Why?" I asked, she blushed and looked at Kirishima. "Because, we're rivals!" She said smiling. "Ok, sure." I said and walked past her, she grabbed my arm. "When are we going to fight?" She asked. "I don't know you're the one who decided to fight me." I said laughing at her embarrassing expression. "Oh, um, at the training grounds!" She said and left. "I don't even know when to go." I said and walked away with Kirishima.

Tenya Iida:

I was currently sleeping in the library, because no one comes here and it's quiet. I decided to go see Iida because I was bored. I got up and left the library and someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Mei. "Oh, hi, what's up." I said in a sleepy voice, he smiled widley. "I want to fight you!" She said. "I'm to tired to though." I said and turned to walk away, but she grabbed my shoulder and turned be back around. "No! I like Iida, but I now have no chance with him now that you are here. So I want to battle you for him! Winner can have Iida." She said with a smirk. "No, Iida isn't a prize to be won. He is a person too, and plus we are both happy." I said and started walking away. "Fine then, how about just a battle!" I turned around and nodded. "Tomorrow at the training grounds then." I said and walked away. 'Time to find Iida and hug him now.' I thought to myself with a smile.