new school

I walked into Alan Turing High the day after i recieved my scholarship suprisingly. I had been playing this online guardian game with four other players. I couldnt come in on the first day of school so i had to admit i was sort of scared. I saw a group of five people two girls and three boys. i hadnt recieved a message that told me where my classes were so i decided to just ask around. As i approached them the girl with brown hair twisted her neck wierdly before saying "that is your final teammate yn". "You know me" i asked her. "Um yes i do you play the online guardian game don't you"she said. "Yes,i do but i did not think anyone would know me" i say. "These are your team mates" she said dragging me past my team mates to a lower floor ,through a freaking wall?!?! Into the most advanced room i had ever seen in my entire life. "Wow" i said doing a full 360°spin looking around. "This is awesome" i say before walking to ward an advanced set of keyboards which i understood clearly. The others ran into the room pulling the girl aside for a second. I fiddled with the keyboard and i soon understood every single thing in the room. I interruptes them saying "V.E.R.A, you came out of that" pointing towards a tube with a timer. "Yes i did and i see you are now acquainted with me" V.E.R.A said. "Yes" i responded. "Hi guys nice to meet you in real life i guess"i say. "Yes you too they responded". "Wow you are so chill just like when you game"parker said. "I know " i say. "So yn... i am the leader of the team austin" austin says. "Um yes i knew but i didn't remember annoucing you as the leader. Guess a lot passes when you miss the first day of school" i say. "Yn do you have any interests" tamra asks. "A lot too many to talk about now"i respond.
"Lets get to class" parker announced as he looked lovingly at V.E.R.A. "Is he...?" I start to ask but tamra said "dont over think it".
"By the way i have to find time to try out this whole internet guardian thing" i say. "Dont worry you will"austin says. I get a text titled
              CLASS SCHEDULE
I mutter a "wow and also a period late" "what?" Trey asked. "My schedule" i reply before smiling and walking past him towards my class.
After 3rd period
"Ok i know this is forward but V.E.R.A is a handful" i say. "We know" they chorus as V.E.R.A walks towards us.
During my free period i take out my journal and write:
Today has been an adventure filled unbelievable day i made five friends all at once saw things i never knew existed and managed to join the school tennis team. This has been a shocking second day/first day for me .i didn't even know it would be this cool yet stressfull i hope i cope and dont have anything to regret this is really important now.
I finish writing and learn that we now hang out the secret base after school which is cool because i have training because suprisingly try outs were during lunch.
End of training...
"Today was fun" i say as i walk back with the others. They all nodded in agreement before saying their goodbyes and us parting ways. I go home and see my mum and brother in the livingroom as they ask me how my day was. I told them it was good before going to my room to watch netflix. I quickly changed into my pj's and relaxed before muttering "this is going to be a long week".
I fell asleep and saw myself in the game fighting against a dude with elongated eyebrows as he terrorized a minecraft looking game. I didnt know what he wanted or why he was terrorizing them all i knew was i had to figure it out.
The next day i woke up. I saw text messages from the others and i immediately knew that

I did not give them my number meaning that V.E.R.A had given them so i will repeat what i said "this is gonna be a long week" no scratch that session.
I got dressed and headed out to school after greeting my parents and breakfast. I met the others at the door and we walked in together to our home room. Room 0." Yn may i asked about your dressing it is really similar to that of yesterday. A hoodie and a pair of jeggings" V.E.R.A asked. Well its a long story i say.

Hi y'all a new book today hope you enjoy it please vote