Chapter 12

Izuku's POV~

My mom felt so bad for me, she offered to take me to the bookshop in town to get my mind off of it. I agreed, only because I really needed more books. Then I could come home and curl up into a ball and read.

My mom dropped me off again, saying she had a couple of errands to run. She told me that she'd pick me up here in an hour or two. I nodded as I got out of the car. I made my way to the front door with my head down. I was really hoping Shinso wasn't working.

"Midoriya!" Oh well, I guess I have to now.

"Hey Shinso." I said lowly. I really didn't want to talk to him.

"What the hell is up with you? You're mates and Bakugou are blowing up my phone. Why do you think they were ever using you?" He asked me concerned.

"Look I don't want to talk about it." I said trying to walk around him. He grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let me walk around him.

"Shinso please, I don't want to talk about them." I whined, close to tears.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing to that poor omega?" I turned to see a tall boy with tanned skin and light brown hair, walking over to us.

"Nothing, it's none of your business." Shinso said to the taller teen.

"Dude, let him go." The boy growled. Whoa, this kid is an omega to!

"He's my friend and he's being an idiot! Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong." Shinso growled back. The boy was only a little bit affected, where as I audibly whined.

"You're scaring him!" The other boy said. "Just let him go."

"Look, omega, just stay out of this. I'm just trying to help him." Shinso said.

"Just let him go, or else." He said threateningly.

Shinso laughed. "Or else what? The omega's gonna try and fight me or something?" He said.

"No, but I will." A different voice growled. Oh, that's definitely an alpha. I saw a shorter pale boy with longer black hair, walk out from one of the book shelves.

"C'mon Keith! I was doing just fine on my own!" The tall boy whined.

The shorter one, Keith, scoffed. "Clearly. Lance you need to stop getting yourself into situations like this. Beating the shit out of people for you gets annoying." He said.

"But you love me!" Lance said, giving the short one a quick peck on the cheek. Keith rolled his eyes, but smiled slightly.

"Now seriously dude, let the omega go. He's terrified." He said, pointing to me. I was still trying to wiggle out of Shinso's tight grip.

"Look, you don't get it. His dad's an asshole who's planting false thoughts in his head about this mates, and he won't listen to anyone." Shinso explained to the other two.

"Maybe he just has shitty mates." Lance pointed out with a shrug. Keith nodded, agreeing with the tall boy.

"He doesn't! His mates are great people, his dad's just an abusive bastard." Shinso argued.

I finally ripped my hand away from him. All three of them turned to stare at me. "Shut up Shinso! My dad didn't say anything about my mates! It was Asui! She told me how they were both happier without me! She told me that they were only using me! She doesn't lie and she wouldn't tell me if she wasn't really worried about me! I trust her, definitely more than I trust you and Dabi ." I gritted out at him. He was in shock.

"Who's Dabi?" Lance asked curiously.

"His friend that tried to kidnap me the first day we met and then turned up at my house earlier today." I said.

"Seriously dude, you shouldn't be anywhere near this kid right now." Keith said to Shinso, lightly grabbing my arm and pulling me over to Lance and him.

"Oh jeez, Kirishima's gonna beat the shit out of her." Shinso's mumbled worriedly to himself. I pushed Keith and moved to stand right in front of Shinso.

"If he so much as touches her, tell him I'll hop on the next plane to Japan and detroit smash his ass into the freaking moon." I growled. Shinso looked terrified. Omega's can be very scary when they go into protection mode. I mean, I swore.

I turned around and walked right out of the store, dragging Keith and Lance behind me. I didn't want them to have to deal with Shinso on their own. They'd be screwed with his quirk.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lance asked me softly. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. "Can you tell us your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya." I was surprisingly able to get my full name out. They definitely weren't Japanise, so I figured they'd want to use my first name.

"Well Izuku," yep I was right, "want to come with us to that cafe right there?" He asked, pointing to a small building a little way down the street. "We're meeting a few people, but they're all really nice and won't mind you tagging along."

I hesitantly nodded. My mom wouldn't be picking me up for at least an hour, and there's no way I'm spending it in the bookstore with a pissed off alpha trying to get me to talk to my mates.

Shinso's POV~

As soon as they left the store, I pulled out my phone and called Kirishima. "Shinso? Bro what happened? Did you talk to Izuku?" He asked as soon as he hit the accept button.

"It was someone named Asui. She told him that you were both happier without him and that you guys were just using him. He... he trusts her a lot." I rushed as soon as he shut up. 

The whole situation was bad. Not only did he blow Dabi's cover, but now he wasn't talking to any of us. It's exactly what his father wants. There's no doubt in my mind that this Asui person is working with his dad.

"Fuck! No one's seen her for almost two days!" He shouted over the other end. Oh well this really isn't good.

"Shitty hair, what the fuck are you yelling for?" Great, Bakugou was there to.

"We're getting on a fucking plane, for real this time." Kirishima shouted back to him. I guess I'll be meeting them soon.