Fidelity

A/N: Guys, i do hope you're enjoying the book.  Sorry, I hope I'm not spamming your notifications with updates. Or am I slow? Sniff  😪

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook

It's been two weeks since our Jeju family trip. Yoonjoon enjoyed swimming so much. But the most important thing that happened; I understood Jimin more. He confessed how much he wanted my attention and my time. He changed a lot after the trip. He is sweeter and he texts me constantly. I did the same. I send him flowers, send him sweet messages and food. I also gave him more freedom to go out with his friends other than Hoseok. I trust him. Besides, I don't want him to get bored and looked desperate seeking for attention. I noticed him being happier now.

Taehyung paid me a visit at home today. I told him I'm not going to the office. He always perks me up whenever I feel lazy. He called this morning and informed me that he will fetch me and will bring my ass to the office. Well, I guess Taehyung is right. I have so many documents for review.

"You looked sluggish. I think you need a gallon of coffee to liven you up." Taehyung waved to one of our maids and asked for coffee and breakfast. He said he hasn't eat anything yet. Our maids like him as he was very good in giving them lavish praises.

"You really think you're at home huh?" I just smiled. Taehyung is also very shameless. Of course, he just gave me a laugh. "You did not bring your car?"

"I took an Uber. Let's just use your car." Tae said. I noticed him peak to the garden. Stretching his neck to take a good glimpse. I felt his elbow nudging my arm. "Who's that?"

I looked to where he is currently looking. I can see the admiration on Taehyung's face when he saw Seokjin walking in the garden and went out of the gate. He has his back pack on his back. He's going to school.

"Auntie Soomi's son." I answered.

"What's his name?" Taehyung still looking at the gate even Seokjin wasn't there anymore.

"Seokjin. Wait! What's with you asking for his name? You're flirting with all our maids but you never ask for their names."

"He's beautiful Kook! Don't tell me you did not notice that?" Taehyung still looks astounded.

"I know! But he's Auntie Soomi's son." I reason.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I know you Kook! You will not let that pass."

"I'm married Tae."

Taehyung pouts, "Married your ass."

"I know I dated a few but it's just that. We never ended in bed."

"Why so defensive? I did not say anything about ending with Seokjin in bed. I just can't believe you're not yet flirting with him. It's not you." Taehyung was right.

"I said I'm already married Tae. Time to take my marriage to Jimin seriously." I reasoned out.

"Really? Since when? Was HE even taking you seriously?" I was taken a back by Taehyung's words.

"Watch your mouth Taehyung!" I sat up straight glaring at Tae.

Taehyung shrugged, "I sometimes wonder why you trust your husband so much. You're entrusting him to that driver."

"Yoongi is his driver for ten years." Here I am again being defensive.

"If you will ask me and even if you don't, I really do think your husband is having an affair with his driver. Can't you see how that Yoongi looks at him? How he holds him? How they look at each other? I mean, in my opinion, the way they look at each other, that's not an ordinary driver and boss relationship. They are always together. All the time, almost the whole day, everyday. I noticed that before. I wonder you're just letting all of that happen."

I froze in my seat. Is there something that I missed? "What do you mean Tae? Do you know anything?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "Sorry I need to say that. I don't mean anything by that. But I guess I should tell you something that I want to tell you long before."

"Kook, I'm just wondering why you trust Yoongi that much. Jimin was never sweet to you. I actually wonder why you marry him in the first place. You're putting too much effort in loving him but he never loved you back, well in my opinion, he doesn't sincerely love you."

"Look, was there a time that he even stayed at home and cook for you? Or prepare your office clothes? Was there a time when he asked about your where abouts? Remember when you told me that he will not text you unless you text him?"

"He never really stayed at home. Whenever I ask you how's Jimin, your answer is always 'out with his friends.'. He told you he's with Hoseok but the truth he's not. What if I didn't saw Hoseok that day? You have no idea where Jimin went or what Jimin did."

"He already told me he lied. He's with his college friends." I cut Taehyung off.

"What if Hoseok already informed Jimin that we saw each other in Busan before you even ask Jimin?"

Taehyung has a point. "But he doesn't looked like his lying. He's looking at me straight in the eye."

"Well, it doesn't mean that he's honest just by looking you in the eye. That's your opinion. I'm just telling you mine. Just be careful about Yoongi and Jimin. I'm not implying anything. Well, I know I already implied something. I just want you to be careful and not to trust too much. You never know if your husband is doing something behind your back."

"So you're telling me that Jimin is cheating on me?"

Taehyung shrugged again, "I don't know. But don't make yourself look stupid Kook. Just be careful. That's all I want to say."

Why did I never thought of that? What did I missed? Is that because I'm busy at work that I didn't notice? Taehyung was right, I trust Yoongi that much. I trust Jimin that much. Is that the reason why I don't see any signs that he's cheating?

We were just talking about how beautiful Seokjin is and why I'm not yet doing anything for Seokjin to notice me. I don't know how our topic turned to Jimin's faithfulness. Am I really that stupid?