2.) Return to Gravity Falls

(Thank you, Ch276Zj

     (Thank you, Ch276Zj. I'll be incorporating your idea into the story.😊)

Bill's P.O.V.
     "Finally! I have completed it!," I say, looking down at my fully-formed human body,
     "No barrier can stop me now!," I shout. The project I have been working on since my defeat, a human body, was finished. Why would I want a human body?; All the spells and mantras to defeat me were for defeating demons. As a human, those spells and mantras wouldn't work. And, in addition, I still kept my powers. Great huh?

Dipper's P.O.V.
     We arrive at the mystery shack, suitcases in tow. I trail behind Mabel, mine is especially heavy because of all the books inside. Mabel runs up to the front door and knocks a good 10 times in a row. That and the ear-to-ear grin on her face makes it obvious to me that she is pumped to see our grunkles.

Ford's P.O.V.
I couldn't wait for the my grand-children's arrival! Since Bill was defeated, I decided that I should be more lax and open with the kiddos, so I moved the vending machine out of the way of the secret passageway so they could come and go whenever they feel like it.
    I hear a knock at the door. Just listening to it I can tell it's Mabel. I open the door to greet the twins.